Thread: "Guild Tax, Guild Bank, Guild Level-up Mechanic, and Guild Skills" Suggestion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I like a majority of this except the summoning option. I could see a few players getting mad if... lets say they are leveling up, and they are about to kill this boss that they have been trying to defeat for awhile. All of the sudden... *poof* they're in the guild hall, the boss' death wasn't counted, and they had not confirmed that they wanted to be summoned (and if they could confirm it then it might as well be an invite.) The rest of it though would be nice, I myself would love to see an upgrade added within the guild system.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thasaint View Post
    I like a majority of this except the summoning option. I could see a few players getting mad if... lets say they are leveling up, and they are about to kill this boss that they have been trying to defeat for awhile. All of the sudden... *poof* they're in the guild hall, the boss' death wasn't counted, and they had not confirmed that they wanted to be summoned (and if they could confirm it then it might as well be an invite.) The rest of it though would be nice, I myself would love to see an upgrade added within the guild system.
    You're correct LOL, I realized that a couple of seconds after my last edit of the post, maybe the summon should be limited to the Guild Master only? Based on my experience, whenever there is a spot-on guild meeting, it takes a while for everyone to get to the guild hall and assemble because they have to do one of several things: Loading time of the Speed Travel to Belefort Towne, the walk (relatively short...) from spawn area to guild hall portal, then finally the walk to wherever the Guild Master is in the guild hall. This could save some time since, like you said, it's a single "poof" LOL. This is assuming the Guild Master is responsible and sensitive to his members, not to mention, great timing, cuz there really are times that most of your guildies are just hanging around doing some housekeeping stuff like liquidating or appreciating the awesome vanities he's wearing LOL!. But yea, if this skill falls in the wrong hands, it can piss off members. Thanks for pointing that out When I was imagining this skill, I was sorta thinking it as a teleport skill that each co-members can abuse. For instance, if a member is near death and about to get KO'd by Baron, a member in that dungeon further from Baron can summon that player away from harm's way...something like that...too out of the box I know LOL...but like said, these are just examples, thanks again though
    Last edited by zeusabe; 02-12-2012 at 03:35 PM.