Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
I agree all u said is true but...IMO only 1 point wrong lol....definitely need a juggernaut lol....
On lv 16....no jugg=paper tank XD (specially when in clash with rogues)
From what I have experienced and observed*
As the rogues almost take out I think 20% of tanks health on critical(or even more health)
I'm not sure bout 20% health thing.....been inactive on PvP for a long time like 1-2 months
I hope my post was useful
Jug is quite good and necessary if you are low armored but I guess it has its disadvantages as well because few rogues are quite cunning crows. Some of them can fairly predict when u ll likely be using it and charge their basic attack before u could jugg.
Which sometimes makes a failed attempt of that skill. It also gets u out of mana and if there isn't any other tank with veng skill whose effects helps to recover a certain amount of mana for ur team members or a mage in your team during clash in lvl 16 maps, then ur whole team wd likely suffer from mana deprivation. Rogues ll be affected most due to this. The only solution wd be to increase ur armor above 1300 especially if u r tank by which it ll be possible to fight with veng without much HP decrease besides the mana recovery.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk