Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Stronghold Siege

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    15 minutes of waiting in the event zone to get 2 more players of different classes.... And this is only the first day of the event.

Can't you guys just remove the so called " 1 of each class" thing.
    There is no point of a good event when we cannot even play it, who want to wait 10-15 minutes just to start 1 run and if the boss locks on you(mage/rogue) then waste of time and energy.

Also don't tell me to make a party then play the event if this is the case then why don't you just remove the random maps thing from this game? I don't like playing with a party so what to do now, sit in the camp and watch others playing or wait in the event zone for every long time just to die with the boss and not even get tokens?

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    if they remove 1 of each class, all teams would be either 3 warriors or 3 mages, which will make it broken like dragkin temple 2021, teams were full of warriors and other classes couldnt participate in lb cuz of that, like just imagine 3 mages each one is standing on a wall, basically the royal family wont even be touched by mobs cuz of clock and mage's auto proc

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    if they remove 1 of each class, all teams would be either 3 warriors or 3 mages, which will make it broken like dragkin temple 2021, teams were full of warriors and other classes couldnt participate in lb cuz of that, like just imagine 3 mages each one is standing on a wall, basically the royal family wont even be touched by mobs cuz of clock and mage's auto proc

So just make it like after 3-4 minutes if no class specific person joins then allow every class to enter the zone randomly.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post

They can release it like they way it is in current tombs, elites, and portal maps. You can have a standard event map if you are just primarily concerned with farming and an LB map for those who want to run for it.