Thread: End game? (My thoughts)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post

The pink gear that you obtain should take weeks.
    I agree that you are crazy. Saying a game achievement should take longer on purpose, is saying you should feel more entitled to something if you waste more of your life away getting it.
    Already, I think it is hard to get some of the best loot. The challenge of the game is to defeat really hard bosses, in as short a time as possible. Not spend crazy time grinding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiz View Post
    I agree that you are crazy. Saying a game achievement should take longer on purpose, is saying you should feel more entitled to something if you waste more of your life away getting it.
    Already, I think it is hard to get some of the best loot. The challenge of the game is to defeat really hard bosses, in as short a time as possible. Not spend crazy time grinding.
    Your definition of challenge does not necessarily apply to everyone else...everyone has their own definition of challenge, or how they enjoy the game.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiz View Post

And these bosses are easy. Like I said before, all content can be done if you have enough time irl. No real skill/awareness is needed. I got my bear to level 50 without dying / or being powerleveled.. Im just saying that this game does a great job for the quick mmo fix that players may need but for the long term future of the game some players find the gameplay repeative. A set in stone goal would be great on how to "beat" the game. (I know you can never beat an mmo)

I remember awhile back that STS said that they intended the game to be a pick up and play game but they found many of there customers playing hours at a time. I think STS should spend time revamping endgame rather that updating older content.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)