Thread: Welcome to the warriors world. (Help us! Please!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

true also pvp its unfair now warriors without ebon aegis are useless also pve for example in goblins event i had energy and a loot of altar and i did not have ebon aegis i can't find a party to run at the same time the other warriors with ebon easy for them to find a good party.... i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tkye View Post
    true also pvp its unfair now warriors without ebon aegis are useless also pve for example in goblins event i had energy and a loot of altar and i did not have ebon aegis i can't find a party to run at the same time the other warriors with ebon easy for them to find a good party.... i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?
    For goblin event, that you have ebon aegis or sword was not making any difference, and for pvp i see many warrior using ebon sword.
    And also if u do FFA, u have probably notice that the aegis is useless there, u need use ebon sword.

So until u make enough gold to buy yourself the ebon aegis, you can easily play without it, but again even before the ebon aegis was there it is like any other game, op people prefer to run with other op people, this is like this in any game and it is only common sense.

and to be op there is usually a progression curve, u start game, you make friend that are same caliber as you and you progress with them, you can't play 1 week and expect to be able to always run with people who have progress for years, you need put in the time too!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

first thing i meant aegis in pvp (tdm) second in goblins event i had sword and no one wanna so aegis still make the difference
    also tanks before ebon aegis how many kills they got each room tdm 1 or 2 .... 5 max in 4v4 and 3v3 now they can kill better than dps (mags rouges) all that because the aegis proc also the warriors job in tdm is cover so i think u will understand what i mean now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

first thing i meant aegis in pvp (tdm) second in goblins event i had sword and no one wanna so aegis still make the difference
    also tanks before ebon aegis how many kills they got each room tdm 1 or 2 .... 5 max in 4v4 and 3v3 now they can kill better than dps (mags rouges) all that because the aegis proc also the warriors job in tdm is cover so i think u will understand what i mean now
    I killed with ebon sword same amount as with aegis(well i've both again). I can't understand. Next thing 3 kills per fight or 6 per fight not a big deal for me either. Rogue will take them all anyway. If people don't like you as part of pt as tank problem is you not a weapon. P.s. for 1vs1 sword is a way better than aegis if what...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for you not for all bud some tanks kill more than 10 each room lol.... see.... most of them proc kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Tainted set is only for pvp. It was never good in pve. I'm sure that you knew it before buying it as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

true but i used ebon sword in event (goblins) and still the same problem
    see still aegis better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

true but i used ebon sword in event (goblins) and still the same problem
    see still aegis better / ...i know 30-25m cheap but if i use other set i can't play AL?
    of course better but don't say you can't play AL if you don't have!! loll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can't play Al just used for attract attention xD