Thread: Mt pet snake "Bubbles" Thanksgiving Dinner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hehe yea I did not mention the Lady because of her graphic content ( I would consider it more art than nudity tho, it was widdled long ago by a good friends grandfather ) That actually is his favorite thing to climb on & wrap around.

I have helped feed a Bald Eagle once. It really was something. Who knew such a majestic creature could be so vicious when it come time to eat. The owner had an Endangered Spotted Owl as well behind him in one of the Dog Kennels. I missed out getting to help feed the Owl by a day. I would have really liked to have seen him feed. They were both amazing creatures.
    Name:  IMAG0080.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  236.3 KB

As for his tank, it is 4 feet long by 1 foot wide. 45 gallon tank. It is a huge improvement form his lil feeding tank which is only a 25 gallon. If he stretches out all the way, he has a little under a foot of tank left. His water bowl is deep enough for him to coil up in & take a bath but I don't catch him doing it often. That is him all coiled up under his tree in the tank picture. He can be illusive when it comes to how small he can make himself look.

Boas were the 1rst snake I fell in love with at a young age. My science teacher had a female that was around 8 feet long & thicker than my thigh. I never got to watch her eat back then but I spent time with her any chance I got. She was big! Bubs is getting long but hes still pretty skinny. He has been growing like a weed though. This month alone he has had 3 shed cycles.

Heres a couple more recent pics of him so you can get more of an idea how big he is.

Name:  CIMG1674-1.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  176.0 KB
    The top sword he climbed on is exactly 3 feet 4 inchs long, I tried to put him up there myself & he wasn't having it. So i put him on the Black sword in the middle & he climbed up on the top one all by himself. I think he was try'n to prove a point lol.

Name:  CIMG1656-1.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  188.7 KB
    My happy Bubs playing on the bed.
    Last edited by Bakoffmycandy; 12-07-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer