Thread: Dual Spec Guide.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Added a "Tips and Tricks" section.

Have been fiddling around with my stats (thanks mystical for the help) and I finally got around to posting it up here.

Still need to confirm some stuff so if anyone has experience out there on the stat points I mentioned, please let us know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Added a "Tips and Tricks" section.

Have been fiddling around with my stats (thanks mystical for the help) and I finally got around to posting it up here.

Still need to confirm some stuff so if anyone has experience out there on the stat points I mentioned, please let us know!

Thanks Ellyidol on this great and useful dual spec guide!

Btw, i got a query on your recent tips and tricks section. You mentioned that for a dual build min str is 122. i have tried that but was not able to equip my rift set even after i boost my str from 4pcs of +7str (lv39 and below pinks) and then follow by 4pcs of +8str (lv45 pinks). I can only equip my rift set with min str 123, but then need total 3 loadout space. 1st loadout with 4pcs of +7str to boost from 123+28=151, then second loadout with 4pcs or 3pcs of +8 str from 151+4/3=154/155 and the final loadout with rift set. Am I missing anything or not doing the right thing here? Appreciate your advise. Thanks.

PS: No problem to equip the shadow/cosmo gear since int = 130.