Keohike
    You are going down buddy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    You are going down buddy!
    i guess i have no choice I give u the 3.5 m. I will deposit the gold in your swiss PL account.
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keohike View Post
    i guess i have no choice I give u the 3.5 m. I will deposit the gold in your swiss PL account.
    Actually my Nigerian uncle really needs the funds right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I could not tell from the OP. Did you tap the Report button both times?

It is no longer necessary to take a screen shot. That has not been necessary for months. Just tap the Report button and the devs will look over the logs, which are text files for them.

If you did tap the Report button, those guys will not be coming back, ever. Dev impersonation is a perma-ban. So is threatening to hack.

And no, they can not hack you if they do not know your email and password. Never use something easy like a pet name for your password, because they can go to Facebook and find your pet names. Just make strong passwords and never tell them to anyone and you can't get hacked.

Plasticuproject

Don't worry about retaliation from their friends or alt accounts. If someone falsely reports you the devs will review the logs and see that you've done nothing wrong....if you haven't. So follow the rules and don't give them a reason to ban. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It is really hard to get hacked in PL..

1. U use another while playing than the one u use to log in with..
    2. I don't know .. how the heck should some guy get ur password??

Okay , it is possible to get hacked but u need to be against some sort of super hacker..(like the ones who hack banks and stuff like that)
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool

Once again, thanks, you guys! I'll be more prepared to deal next time something like this happens. (BTW, the "brother" disappeared before I could report him, too.)

(I was *so* mad I couldn't take screenshots last night! Really, please, someone in the universe, make a screenshot app for unrooted droids owned by the tech impaired, like me, lol.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

Your post is a nice idea, but a little misleading. I'm not going to do this, nor am I trying to scare you, but you are wrong. Anyone with a text editor and a little software can easily hack anything, including pocket legends. I know how easy it is from experience (WHAT I DID WAS NOT ILLEGAL, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT EITHER!!!!. I HACKED(if you could call it that) AN EXE THAT I MADE THAT NEVER LEFT MY HARD DRIVE AND WAS DELETED IMMEDIATLY. I EDITED A VALUE AND CHANGED A FEW THINGS THAT MADE DIFFERENT RESULTS.) Anyway, it is not that hard to hack a server or file that contains data that a hacker wants. Any threats should be handled with care and REPORTED IMMEDIATLY!!!!! They are very dangerous, and it is like handing Dev tools to someone who hates you. It is stupid and illegal, but hacking is a probability and very powerful/dangerous. Handle any threats with care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azulflame View Post
    Your post is a nice idea, but a little misleading. I'm not going to do this, nor am I trying to scare you, but you are wrong. Anyone with a text editor and a little software can easily hack anything, including pocket legends. I know how easy it is from experience (WHAT I DID WAS NOT ILLEGAL, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT EITHER!!!!. I HACKED(if you could call it that) AN EXE THAT I MADE THAT NEVER LEFT MY HARD DRIVE AND WAS DELETED IMMEDIATLY. I EDITED A VALUE AND CHANGED A FEW THINGS THAT MADE DIFFERENT RESULTS.) Anyway, it is not that hard to hack a server or file that contains data that a hacker wants. Any threats should be handled with care and REPORTED IMMEDIATLY!!!!! They are very dangerous, and it is like handing Dev tools to someone who hates you. It is stupid and illegal, but hacking is a probability and very powerful/dangerous. Handle any threats with care
    To an extent this is true if using brute force. But keep in mind that a cell phone is traceable and that hacking into someones account is actually illegal and that the person doing it can be taken to court. Anyways long story short just report them and they will be banned by our benevolent devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

To an extent this is true if using brute force. But keep in mind that a cell phone is traceable and that hacking into someones account is actually illegal and that the person doing it can be taken to court. Anyways long story short just report them and they will be banned by our benevolent devs.
    You beat me to it .
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'll give u 1M gold if u can prove to hackers on Xbox 360 in games such as MW2 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2) and BO (Call of Duty: Black Ops) that hacking is dangerous and they should stop right now..

There is a long way over 1000 hackers to prove this to ..
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HACK ME PLEASE!!!! I wont report if you do hack then the account is yours. Good Luck
    Keohike

PS. My IGN-Keohike, level 55 mage
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

HACK ME PLEASE!!!! I wont report if you do hack then the account is yours. Good Luck
    Keohike

Lol ? Hmm ... WTF?
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    Lol ? Hmm ... WTF?
    Since he seems he is pro hacker, at least the way he posted it sounds like it. Well then by all means hack me. Muahahah
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

lol the other day there was a hacker selling a snowball launcher that shot yellow snow lol. he said that only he can see it because it was a private mod lol! he was selling it for like 100k!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol i think all these scams are from like the same guys.
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superss View Post
    lol the other day there was a hacker selling a snowball launcher that shot yellow snow lol. he said that only he can see it because it was a private mod lol! he was selling it for like 100k!
    Do not eat the yellow snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Keohike

Agreed. Say what you want about other games, but they can't hack this one. All the good data is on STS servers. If you can read/write those servers, then you can do banks, so why would you do a game instead of a bank. In short, I doubt azulflame is right. You can't be hacked here. Your password might be weak, though, so make it stronger and stop worrying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Do not eat the yellow snow.
    Best advice today !!
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post not quite

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Agreed. Say what you want about other games, but they can't hack this one. All the good data is on STS servers. If you can read/write those servers, then you can do banks, so why would you do a game instead of a bank. In short, I doubt azulflame is right. You can't be hacked here. Your password might be weak, though, so make it stronger and stop worrying.
    not quite
    although it is not legal, it is possible to hack a server (anyone hear of wikileaks?) i have seen the error of my ways, and try not to return that way, so no, I will not hack your account, Keohike

you say that like a cell phone is not able to be hidden from traces. it's not that hard. however, it voids the warrenty and in some cases can be illegal, depending on the methods used.

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    I'll give u 1M gold if u can prove to hackers on Xbox 360 in games such as MW2 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2) and BO (Call of Duty: Black Ops) that hacking is dangerous and they should stop right now..

There is a long way over 1000 hackers to prove this to ..
    too easy to hack an XBOX, and is somewhat legal to some extent(not promoting it)

I AM NOT PROMOTING HACKING, I JUST THINK THAT THE WORLD SHOULD BE AWARY OF THE DANGERS!!!!!!!!!!