Thread: Why Zodias machine aegis better than kraken weapons?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I pointed this issue a lot of time, but devs keep saying « we are done with this weapon ».
    The problem is not that spirit aegis is too powerfull it’s just as powerfull as it should be at high lvl as it is said in it’s description at release « it’s slightly better than mythic 81 at high level ».
    The problem is that it’s damage and utility is even better than kraken sword’s damage and utility since it does more damage and hit more targets than the sword.
    It’s proc is decent but not as consistent as kraken sword even if it procs well.
    The thing is that we don’t want a nerf on it we want a kraken sword buff on any way possible (warrior damage or weapon damage or proc damage) so it’s better than the high spirit aegis since it should be the best weapon.
    Right now the best weapon is the spirit 76 aegis at high lvl, it’s sad since only warriors got this problem. (Yes it is a problem because it’s not normal at all that the leveling / heritage gear for reroll is better than the end game gear)
    A buff not a nerf again.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    +0.5

I mean the spirit bow matching the DMG of kraken bow at lvl41+ (although with Huge reliability issue)

I suspect that one of the mage weaps dps will be matching one of their Kraken.

Plus I honestly don't mind legacy/free to play weapons matching arcane weapons after a very long and hard grind. (And kinda expensive, if you want it quick)

After all the game is getting alot more p2w as seen with the slots. I hope more free to play/farm/grinding/spirit gears in the future.

They kinda feel like LB a little, as the end reward is so satisfying (for the bow atleast, not the daggs, we don't talk about the daggs)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    +0.5

I mean the spirit bow matching the DMG of kraken bow at lvl41+ (although with Huge reliability issue)

I suspect that one of the mage weaps dps will be matching one of their Kraken.

Plus I honestly don't mind legacy/free to play weapons matching arcane weapons after a very long and hard grind. (And kinda expensive, if you want it quick)

After all the game is getting alot more p2w as seen with the slots. I hope more free to play/farm/grinding/spirit gears in the future.

They kinda feel like LB a little, as the end reward is so satisfying (for the bow atleast, not the daggs, we don't talk about the daggs)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
    I agree with you at a point.

Spirit gear should be usable/reliable/enjoyable. And it happens that that they are none of those 3 (vorlish lvl 81)

If the weapon just match the arc gear at very endgame, very end lvl it would be cool for F2P. Giving them the opportunity to farm things enjoy the game without the very best gear, like in every mmo giving the experience of grinding by playing not by buying. And still giving them the hope for the best arc gear.

But the case of the aegis is special because it outclass the arc sword damages by far at high lvl (not maxed). I don’t think that it is to powerfull, it is the sword that is too weak compaired to other weapons.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    I agree with you at a point.

Spirit gear should be usable/reliable/enjoyable. And it happens that that they are none of those 3 (vorlish lvl 81)

If the weapon just match the arc gear at very endgame, very end lvl it would be cool for F2P. Giving them the opportunity to farm things enjoy the game without the very best gear, like in every mmo giving the experience of grinding by playing not by buying. And still giving them the hope for the best arc gear.

But the case of the aegis is special because it outclass the arc sword damages by far at high lvl (not maxed). I don’t think that it is to powerfull, it is the sword that is too weak compaired to other weapons.

I forgot vorlish (81) weapon even exist. I tried using that weapon for PVE and it sucked so bad.