Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The PL Community as a Whole Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sadness View Post
    And when the next cap comes, how soon will you be bored again? This game was designed to make money from IAPs, the freemium business model. Problem is, thrashers are used to reach the next level cap as quickly as possible and those individuals are then left with nothing to accomplish.

My point is, if STS updates in December 2013, will you be content waiting until June 2015 for the next level cap? Seems that may be a very real long term outlook. Answer that question for yourself and then consider how much time/energy you want to invest in convincing STS to update PL.
    Personally, I never bother with thrashers. I used to buy them every day, back when I was hell bent on hitting a cap. But since I know STS won't be updating the cap anytime soon, why should I bother spending plat on thrashers? I have about 1500 plat left from back when STS was focused on this game. And these days I pretty much only spend 5-15 of it here and there when they actually come out with an original vanity that I like.

Memo to STS: get back to work on original content for PL and I might have to start buying plat again.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darthbeake View Post
    Memo to STS: get back to work on original content for PL and I might have to start buying plat again.
    Unfortunately, one person's offer to buying more plat will not influence their decisions at all.

In fact, making comments like this can really turn STS away from PL - we can't be greedy in our desires and wishes for the game, whether it's content or bug fixes.

Pocket Legends is like an old girlfriend, Apollo once told me. Perhaps you want to stick through with that girl because you believe she's the one for you - or that it's simply time to move on.

Don't have high expectations of STS fixing anything relatively soon, and do your best to enjoy the content we have now. If you feel discouraged from playing the game, don't play it. Games are meant to be fun. Try talking to your PL friends and switching to AL. Perhaps it's a good opportunity to take a break from gaming until things are fixed here in PL.