Thread: Stampy does NOT work on toor AA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

He is getting the fix on Toor.... he was supposed to remove the fissue. But I also learned that he will continue to remove ally pools in PvE and PvP and this is by design. Love or hate it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    He is getting the fix on Toor.... he was supposed to remove the fissue. But I also learned that he will continue to remove ally pools in PvE and PvP and this is by design. Love or hate it?
    There is no way that's by design. I know that's the official explanation, but it's baloney. Players appreciate transparency, but that's not what we're getting here.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 09-29-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    There is no way that's by design. I know that's the official explanation, but it's bs. Players appreciate transparency, but that's not what we're getting here.
    I mean, I feel the same but idk they usually fix stuff for us that's broke. Remember when the planar tombs weapon procs were attacking allies and they fixed that? This can't be too much different right? I just feel mixed bag and have some regrets on crafting a couple Stampy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I mean, I feel the same but idk they usually fix stuff for us that's broke. Remember when the planar tombs weapon procs were attacking allies and they fixed that? This can't be too much different right? I just feel mixed bag and have some regrets on crafting a couple Stampy.
    Think about it. Why would they design it this way? The answer is, they wouldn't. It doesn't make any sense.

That said, even with this glitch, I think the potato is a useful pet. I guarantee there are going to be some top leader board runs where he is used.

Also, I am hoping against hope that the potato's poison pool removal means that we are getting SnS on Halloween. SnS and a new mythic bow would go a long way for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Think about it. Why would they design it this way? The answer is, they wouldn't. It doesn't make any sense.

That said, even with this glitch, I think the potato is a useful pet. I guarantee there are going to be some top leader board runs where he is used.

Also, I am hoping against hope that the potato's poison pool removal means that we are getting SnS on Halloween. SnS and a new mythic bow would go a long way for me.
    Yeah I wonder if they will bring back maybe a recolored SnS or something to the game. Then they could technically get around that the didn't bring the original SnS back but still get it out to everyone in the game and finally end the madness. So tired of that pet being owned by such a small handful of the population and it causing such dominance in the game....

Yeah I gotta work with Stampy some more. Sometimes pets grow on you as you learn to use it better. And mine is only l18...