Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 90 Cap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Sorry to derail; Jig when you see this, I've been super busy with exams i still have your PERI , ill give it back next i see you on.

On topic- what's stopping everyone just making a 55 again?

edit:

mage skill damages 1-6 from 56 cap:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-Headquarters

archer (i think this is with maxed dex at 56?):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...quipment-Guide
    Last edited by Burningdex; 05-12-2017 at 11:58 PM.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Sorry to derail; Jig when you see this, I've been super busy with exams i still have your PERI , ill give it back next i see you on.

On topic- what's stopping everyone just making a 55 again?

edit:

mage skill damages 1-6 from 56 cap:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-Headquarters

archer (i think this is with maxed dex at 56?):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...quipment-Guide
    - skills have been changed
    - Interactions aren't the same
    - Addition of new arena modifiers
    - 3pc dragon rings
    - It's inactive
    - Everyone will use glyph instead
    - All my friends are at endgame
    - Cinco is thinking about making it so that there's no pvp level restrictions and level 100s can pvp with level 1s, so you'll get farmed

And on a personal note, I've always been an endgame player.. my main is max level. I'd rather continue pvping with the character I've invested the most time into. I don't want to create another character because of how much time I've invested into my main. You don't get to 200k combined pvp and ctf kills overnight. A lot of my guildmates feel the same. I do enjoy the PVE experience as well. Ever since 71 cap though, I've been disappointed with the pvp experience at endgame and have done everything in my power to try to make it a balanced level.

The most important point: I believe that the top level or endgame level should offer the best possible pvp and pve experience that it currently can offer. With each new cap, we should strive to create the best possible experience for both pvp and pve players alike. Otherwise, if endgame isn't the best possible level to reach, why level up?

Well, if nothing is going to be done then why not just quit, Dollo? I actually did for a year and a half or so after Samhayne's retirement because of the lack of a PL development team. But I heard about PL getting updated again and Cinco telling us that 2017 was going to be loco, so I decided to come back and check it out. I figured that there was no better time to make endgame balanced once more than now. If this is the last possible chance, at least I know I tried.

And yes, those are excellent guides, especially the mage one since Phar isn't wearing anything and doesn't have any stat points in the screenshots. As for the archer one, Physio is using Cyber and has maxed dex at 56 in the screenshots. I don't think his thread is as useful.