Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Twice as long is not that much? I'm sorry but that is twice the time and if you want to get to 56 and it took you 20 hours to get there it will take you 40 hours now. Not to mention PUGs will suck even more. Stronghold is taking 8-10 minutes to clear when it was a 4-5 minute run same for hideout.

And all the other areas as well plasma farming now take 7-8 minutes to clear solo.
    Honestly, when I play PL, I'm not paying attention to time at all. Sometimes I look up at the clock and think "Holy Crap", hours have passed. You guys are stopwatching the time and comparing the differences and all but in practice and play, that 2 minute difference isn't even noticeable to me. If you didn't tell me that it took 2 minutes longer than pre-GCD to finish the run, I wouldn't even notice. Basically, it's the equivalent of a pre-GCD run where I stop to type a few comments. Or the the mage dies and I'm waiting for the mage to run back to the boss. It's not that big of a deal. It only seems like a big deal when you're stopwatching it and recording the times. PL is fun for me. I dont notice the time when I'm having fun.
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    It's not that big of a deal. It only seems like a big deal when you're stopwatching it and recording the times. PL is fun for me. I dont notice the time when I'm having fun.
    Which is grand. Unless you only have a couple minutes to play, like I'm waiting for some code to test out. Before, I could get a quick Sewer run in. Now? There is no such thing as a "quick" Sewer run. Or a quick run thru Plasma or anywhere else outside of, possibly, FH or DF. Sometimes, life forces you to "stopwatch" the time.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm