Thread: Skill Mastery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

RALLY CRY- mastery 10/10 gives u n ur party 69 strength..of course with call to arms upgrade..and with song of fallen upgrade u get and give ur party 25% dodge..and there's damage reduction too..

mages and rouge gets more strength(health)..mage absorb more damage if use the shield during buff..(damage absorb=[(str)2+int]3)

and rouge get 25% dodge + mages fireball reduces 25% hit chance...so much dodge no way a rouge ll get hit...

for war they get all the buffs too...n 69 strng is way better than 50 from Vb that too from charged Vb....

don't be selfish be a good tank.....
    in Gotham nd batmannin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ternuk View Post
    RALLY CRY- mastery 10/10 gives u n ur party 69 strength..of course with call to arms upgrade..and with song of fallen upgrade u get and give ur party 25% dodge..and there's damage reduction too..

mages and rouge gets more strength(health)..mage absorb more damage if use the shield during buff..(damage absorb=[(str)2+int]3)

and rouge get 25% dodge + mages fireball reduces 25% hit chance...so much dodge no way a rouge ll get hit...

for war they get all the buffs too...n 69 strng is way better than 50 from Vb that too from charged Vb....

Ya, I dont see any warriors use rally cry. I wanna try it. Though that 5% damage reduction seems too small for a buff that has a duration and cooldown. Did they change it? Cause in the description it says it increases armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ternuk View Post

I used rally cry for ever (pre skill mastery) and my wariorly advisors told me it was a useless skill..but I liked it.

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here