Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

if only devs had time *sob*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLegend View Post
    Another post:
    Ideas for updates.

-world clock on screen with time zone converter
    -alert system when items you are selling are sold
    -alerts when items you are watching in cs are posted ( also a system that allows you to track items in cs )
    -cs in guild hall
    -guild bulletin board for info I be posted by master that guildies can read
    -iPhones first team speak integration
    -ability to use any character with any skill set pick at random
    -tradeable pets
    -anyone else have ideas?
    -A Bio & a Motto, a page "About You" With where you live also. Or is that for forums morely xD
    -Afk icon pops up after 5 mins of afk.
    -You can customise your own page layout like a draw pad, like choose a colour and draw lines dot circles whatever!
    -Party Invites like Arcane Legends....
    -When there is someone in towne you want to 1v1, select him, and you could chose an option to 1v1 him in a locked forest fight, then it pops up on the opponents screen example> "Jig wants to challenge you to a 1v1 fight!"
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    My failed attempt a being funny, I played some more this morning with same problems. Two people aren't going to kill bosses so farming is difficult. I haven't given up just yet I guess I need to go read al forums
    Add my rogue for now his 18 almost 19 and I can lvl with ya, even farm if you like..
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    -A Bio & a Motto, a page "About You" With where you live also. Or is that for forums morely xD
    -Afk icon pops up after 5 mins of afk.
    -You can customise your own page layout like a draw pad, like choose a colour and draw lines dot circles whatever!
    -Party Invites like Arcane Legends....
    -When there is someone in towne you want to 1v1, select him, and you could chose an option to 1v1 him in a locked forest fight, then it pops up on the opponents screen example> "Jig wants to challenge you to a 1v1 fight!"
    All good ideas too. Implement all these ideas in new pocket legends STG we will give you everything you need if you will just do it.
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLegend View Post
    All good ideas too. Implement all these ideas in new pocket legends STG we will give you everything you need if you will just do it.
    Thanks, yours are better, these in just thought of and typed xD yeah they need to do some of these, like cmon... Surely it isn't to hard?
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fourleaf View Post
    ^much exactly

k I finally start AL---and now Slayer Legends: "we like to call this PL3"!!!! Millions of players!!!! Our biggest hit yet!!!!
    It's cool and all, STS needs to be growing their business got that 100%.
    They are killing many of the vets that made this comunity great like Crimsontider, Mysticaldream, Apollo(not sure of this got rebirthed as Zeus? Not same guy though), Whirlz, many more to list. You see old players return to PL and see how it's fallen like royce. When I look at AL forums it's just not the same, and I don't mean that as in "Ofc, it's different people, retard..." But a lot of players when I was a noob and would only read the forums because I was too terrible to post on them.

I mean good luck but just more people are gonna leave I fear.
    I am Apollo/Zeus & I am very much the same person. If you need me to prove it, I can prove it.

Maybe it's just my viewpoint, but games tend to get boring after a while - especially mobile MMMOs which have nowhere near the content of a full scale MMO to hold a majority of player's interest. So, as a result, I feel like seeing multiple MMMOs is not uncommon.

Also, as you said, PL isn't the same anymore. I prefer to leave it as a fond memory versus something I slowly grow to despise due to the lack of care shown to it, you know?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Man I have so much respect for you loyal pl ,players and believe this the developers do to ,Sam took his time to address a issue with you guys .rather we agree with it or not he kept it real, also I'm glad to see there are still people that care for pl , as for me my first game was SL,and was forced to move to dl ,well cuz mostly everyone from SL ,and now DL are going elsewhere. It looks as soon DL will be really dead and if it dies ,I'm coming to pl , i would rather be with 100 loyal people then a 1000 that will jump to the next thing that glitters , I have tried all and its not for me at all , well just wanted to send my respect to the LOYAL pl players ,keep it real guys and gals

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MR.GEE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

PL welcomes you MR.GEE
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AvidLegend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR.GEE View Post
    Man I have so much respect for you loyal pl ,players and believe this the developers do to ,Sam took his time to address a issue with you guys .rather we agree with it or not he kept it real, also I'm glad to see there are still people that care for pl , as for me my first game was SL,and was forced to move to dl ,well cuz mostly everyone from SL ,and now DL are going elsewhere. It looks as soon DL will be really dead and if it dies ,I'm coming to pl , i would rather be with 100 loyal people then a 1000 that will jump to the next thing that glitters , I have tried all and its not for me at all , well just wanted to send my respect to the LOYAL pl players ,keep it real guys and gals
    Just a FYI, but my guild in AL is mostly former SL players who were members of a guild over there called Vengeance. I never played SL and had been a PL player, but I just ended up becoming buddies with many of them and joined their Vengeance guild in AL. Then that guild later fell apart and we now have a new guild called "The Old Gang".

But while there are many former SL, DL and PL players in AL, I think most of them are entirely new to STG games. I think it's foolish to think that anyone in any game is more loyal than anyone else. Even those still in PL originally played some other game before PL even existed. When one game dies, you move on. What makes a game fun is only 50% the game itself, and the other 50% is the community. When the community dies, even a game that is good will become boring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Welll to me its more like 90 percent of the game that makes it fun ,also to me the community dies ,when the game gets neglected and there is nothing new.Maybe to you socializing is a big part of your experience , but that's not for me . My first intentions is to play the game not socialize.idk I see things a bit different ,I can give you 101 ,WHAT IFs , the developers could of done ,to keep there players in there former games they left ,just like why most of the people left SL, why the developers did not want to give us a new lvl cap ,but from the kindness of cinco ,a new lvl cap was done ,yes he did it on his own time ,however a lot of former SL players felt it was just a remake of all the other lvl with the same insects from a lvl 12 map to kill ,there was nothing new , yes I know its a no stims map ,but that's what they felt. Also during that time Al came out pl and DL both got updates. I play DL now do I expect an update no I don't . Do I feel its wrong for the developers to neglect there customers ,yes I do . But its there games they do as they feel they have too. Also I like I said ,I would rather fight with someone who I know has my back (loyalty) then ride with some that will jump ship the moment something new comes out, and maybe pl players played a other game before pl came out ,but what fact does that change about the current state ? nothing at all there still being loyal ,just read the 9 pages before this one and tell them its foolish to be loyal for a game
    Last edited by MR.GEE; 01-20-2014 at 04:52 AM.
    I like DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Man.. I just realized PL helped me through many Ups and downs, especially when I lost my Grandpa.. Thank you Mr. Gee, made me realize what PL means to me.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Man.. I just realized PL helped me through many Ups and downs, especially when I lost my Grandpa.. Thank you Mr. Gee, made me realize what PL means to me.
    Getting offa helps to

Stay strong my friend, I'm sure your Grandpa was a great man!
    Veni Vidi Vici

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Default Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

I was kinda thinking (if nones said it) maybe you can search up sellers names in Cs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    The crown of persistence was released as an item that showed you had the persistence to make it to the next level of the Balefort sewers 56 cap, but that cap was only a few months long and required less xp. This cap has made us persist through hellish PvP, hellish PvE (literally and figuratively, 1 year of no major updates, and all the crap from hackers and scammers.

IMO, there was a relatively low amount of persistence in most areas (not levels) of the game back then compared to what we have to persist right now.
    Actually, the xp needed for 55-56 was over 100k. It's more than it is today. Additionally, there where no thrashers around, no free daily elixirs, no daily blessings and no xp anywhere. So sewers cap was a tough cap!! Esp with no elixir!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Actually, the xp needed for 55-56 was over 100k. It's more than it is today. Additionally, there where no thrashers around, no free daily elixirs, no daily blessings and no xp anywhere. So sewers cap was a tough cap!! Esp with no elixir!!
    Actually that is incorrect. It took 83k xp to level from 55-56 in the sewers cap. :/ Thanks Whirlz for the pic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Argyros For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

To hear all our requests and complains and just bother to write it all down. I really appreciate it. Thanks sam!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Actually that is incorrect. It took 83k xp to level from 55-56 in the sewers cap. :/ Thanks Whirlz for the pic.

I stand corrected. Maybe it was Nuri that was over 100k.

83k still doesn't make it an easy cap without the benefits we had at later caps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

It was ~85k xp and the mobs didn't take a century to kill, but still, it isn't so much irony from the cap comparison, it's irony because of the persistence it takes to make with what we have (a boring set of missions that take forever to complete).

I do agree that the sewers cap was harder, but difficulty isn't the whole of persistence.
    Last edited by Roberto077; 01-20-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I stand corrected. Maybe it was Nuri that was over 100k.

83k still doesn't make it an easy cap without the benefits we had at later caps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    It was ~85k xp and the mobs didn't take a century to kill.
    Angel,
    The xp for for nuris, according to assomers was 100,590 xp. Practically the same as right now haha. 590xp wasn't to much extra I don't think lol. My resource- http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-Level-61

Also, according to whirlz (again)- http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...llow-Campaign!
    Xp/gold elixirs were already implemented in nuris.

Roberto,
    It was 83k, if you are able to read a few posts above lol.

Last edited by Argyros; 01-20-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Seams like I remember xp elixirs in sewers