Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 10/26/16 | Event Week 2, tweaks, bug fixes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

If you guys concentrate on banning LB cheaters from the game instead of making life hard for F2P players, the community would be much happier.

I get trolled from devs when I ask questions in chat, get comments edited when I post in forums, and get completely ignored in PM.

GG

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If you guys concentrate on banning LB cheaters from the game instead of making life hard for F2P players, the community would be much happier.

I get trolled from devs when I ask questions in chat, get comments edited when I post in forums, and get completely ignored in PM.

GG
    Why would we make life hard for ftp? We constantly add things like tradable crafting slots, etc so you can play the entire game without paying us a cent. We've also recently shut down most of the cheat-prone leaderboards, so not sure what you are talking about there. As for editing forum posts, we prefer a collaborative relationship with you. Snark and drama do not help anyone. We moderate the forums to keep them friendly and poison-free. We love opinions, even if we don't agree with them. If your post was edited it typically removes the drama without changing your general message. We do this instead of actually deleting them so you can still express your opinion.

Bottom line, be cool to us, we'll be cool to you.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-26-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Why would we make life hard for ftp? We constantly add things like tradable crafting slots, etc so you can play the entire game without paying us a cent. We've also recently shut down most of the cheat-prone leaderboards, so not sure what you are talking about there. As for editing forum posts, we prefer a collaborative relationship with you. Snark and drama do not help anyone. We moderate the forums to keep them friendly and poison-free. We love opinions, even if we don't agree with them. If your post was edited it typically removes the drama without changing your general message. We do this instead of actually deleting them so you can still express your opinion.

Cinco always make me laugh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

There's always going to be haters! I think the event so far is fantastic! I didn't run arena for gold, but knew of that option as well as jewel farming. I like how you guys have put more gold drops on the events as well as how the newer maps drops enough gold to cover pots despite the repetitive nature. Hopefully the deeper mausoleum have better drops, otherwise it's graveyard runs until we hit the grave ourselves!

Hopefully next year's plat tier we can have at least recolored vanity weapons! The artwork especially the ghost sets are absolutely amazing from Halloween event. I've spent so much gold collecting them all xD Violet vanity is my fav!

I'm going to beg u for banished amulet portal to be closer to arcane deary portal rate though xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I'm cool to yall but yall's RNG still hates me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post: