Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Warrior and Mage look cool. They left out Hunter!

Edit: I can't download until later, but can anyone confirm that all the new and better armors are bought with runes?

Last edited by Benaorn; 06-30-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah warrior and mage are the only new sets that have a different look, monk and ranger are just a different color palette of other items. Plus no dungeon blah we get level 60 sets but no level 60 content so this update was a total crap.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Warrior and Mage look cool. They left out Hunter!

Edit: I can't download until later, but can anyone confirm that all the new and better armors are bought with runes?
    I'm downloading the update now, it is large and takes a while. But from everything that I have read that answer is yes -- the new armor sets are available for purchse with Runes. Something along the lines of 10-20 Runes per piece and that the armor binds when bought so that it can't be sold in AH or traded. I suspect this will be a big area of complaints for a while since it means people can buy high level end-game gear instead of relying on crafting and symbol camping. Of course, for anyone that has ever tried to get a General's symbol it does level the playing field a little -- assuming you are willing to pay real $ for armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    I'm downloading the update now, it is large and takes a while. But from everything that I have read that answer is yes -- the new armor sets are available for purchse with Runes. Something along the lines of 10-20 Runes per piece and that the armor binds when bought so that it can't be sold in AH or traded. I suspect this will be a big area of complaints for a while since it means people can buy high level end-game gear instead of relying on crafting and symbol camping. Of course, for anyone that has ever tried to get a General's symbol it does level the playing field a little -- assuming you are willing to pay real $ for armor.
    Yea all the new gear is 10-20 shards, better stats than the crafted purples even (psh...)

I see why they did this, business-wise, but for the customers it's pretty disappointing. The effort they put into making those new armours could easily have been put into working on dungeons or PvP release. Which I (and probably others) would MUCH prefer. Honestly- GL priorities are completely screwed. It makes sense to make an endgame as soon as possible to keep people playing, but they didn't. It makes sense to have the best gear lootable, so that players have something to work for, but it isn't (Or at least it isn't now).

So ima keep my $15 and wait till update #2 *sigh*