Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Pure drivel. 7 pages to go through and I still have no bloody idea what is the reason for making this thread.

You and I once had a discussion in-game about how you are the reason for bringing more lazy beggars to the game. All the giveaways to get subs and that. You said you were done with all that nonsense and now playing for fun. This still does not seem like fun, more like you trying to force your dominance on people and make them accept things your way.

You do realise you didn’t pay any of them to be your mindless in-game/guild/youtube slaves. This is a public forum. You wanted people’s reaction, you got it. Now deal with it the way they are dealing with your thread.

Have fun.
    Pure drivel, your entire 2 paragraphs. I have never had any such conversation.

I never said I was done with anything once again false. I have been playing for fun since the beginning are you making this stuff up in your head?

Your posts do not seem like fun, it is off topic and I sense you are not happy. I never try to make people accept anything? I just state the facts.
    You do realize you and your friends are not forced to be triggered by me. It is just A game forum.

If you still can't figure out the reason behind the thread please get A clue lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    You're a funny man, reading the comments showed me your numerous flaws, contradicting yourself.

For instance, "I never said for people to view my video to get more views", but thats all nonsense anyways, especially you saying "go watch the video". Please do not make excusses like, "because they aren't believing etc". You contradicted yourself thus you're wrong.

Another thing is the thumbnail, its too good to be true, we get that. People tend to watch anyways to see it, you stating "100% real, documented etc" makes them more encouraged to watch it, and you know that . So please, don't be such a "humble innocent mercher" saying things that are doubtful.

And whats the nonsense about 1# merch group? in terms of profit you and your merching friends earned? Bragging rights? No point, and yet you state things like "merch group is on facebook", and thats called advertising, making players check your stuff just to increase your popularity. And yet words like "I never said anything they watch, they join etc." Is all fake then?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    You're a funny man, reading the comments showed me your numerous flaws, contradicting yourself.

For instance, "I never said for people to view my video to get more views", but thats all nonsense anyways, especially you saying "go watch the video". Please do not make excusses like, "because they aren't believing etc". You contradicted yourself thus you're wrong.

Another thing is the thumbnail, its too good to be true, we get that. People tend to watch anyways to see it, you stating "100% real, documented etc" makes them more encouraged to watch it, and you know that . So please, don't be such a "humble innocent mercher" saying things that are doubtful.

And whats the nonsense about 1# merch group? in terms of profit you and your merching friends earned? Bragging rights? No point, and yet you state things like "merch group is on facebook", and thats called advertising, making players check your stuff just to increase your popularity. And yet words like "I never said anything they watch, they join etc." Is all fake then?

1. You are incorrect. I never said I wanted views. I told someone to watch the video only if they wanted proof. Learn to read a bit better

2. There is no doubt. We are the #1 AL Merch group, documented with proof. Let me know if you find A better one.

3. Once again I never told anyone I want them to watch the video. I want people to do as they'd like. If you want proof it is in the video.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This guy clearly have no idea what he is talking about and already making false accusation without understanding the motive behind the topic...

Geez, HE IS CLEARLY JUST PROMOTING HIS MERCH GROUP!!!! and providing proof through the video which simply does not mean to increase his yt views or popularity..

Go search in google and get a better understanding of what "PROMOTING" means and what you should do to promote something.

These comments towards the OP just make ma laugh n irritated by their clueless-ness.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I'm just annoyed by the fact that he asks not to be insulted by anyone, even though there's barely anyone insulting him in the thread, and actually he keeps insulting everyone that posts in here.

He also keeps saying that he doesn't know any of the posters here, but then again keeps mentioning "those 4 same guys that keep posting" in the thread. Again, contradiction.

Other stuff like "you said you won't be posting here earlier too" while they never actually posted here before means Americanbuddy is making stuff up in his head, then asks other peeps to not make stuff up. Also he says things then goes on to say he never said them. And of course calling everyone else "self-centered".

I will be waiting for your reply telling me how each of my statement is incorrect, how I am nobody and this is the first time you're seeing my name, how my life is miserable and I have nothing to do except stalk your threads, and of course how I am insulting you personally.

You're definitely one very special snowflake.
    Retired

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

1. You are incorrect. I never said I wanted views. I told someone to watch the video only if they wanted proof. Learn to read a bit better

2. There is no doubt. We are the #1 AL Merch group, documented with proof. Let me know if you find A better one.

3. Once again I never told anyone I want them to watch the video. I want people to do as they'd like. If you want proof it is in the video.
    Let them say what they wanna say...cuz unknowingly they are the ones who is making you more popular by making your thread crowded as hell in a short period of time with all these drama...

In other words...thats a free advertisement of your name there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I'm just annoyed by the fact that he asks not to be insulted by anyone, even though there's barely anyone insulting him in the thread, and actually he keeps insulting everyone that posts in here.

He also keeps saying that he doesn't know any of the posters here, but then again keeps mentioning "those 4 same guys that keep posting" in the thread. Again, contradiction.

Other stuff like "you said you won't be posting here earlier too" while they never actually posted here before means Americanbuddy is making stuff up in his head, then asks other peeps to not make stuff up. Also he says things then goes on to say he never said them. And of course calling everyone else "self-centered".

I will be waiting for your reply telling me how each of my statement is incorrect, how I am nobody and this is the first time you're seeing my name, how my life is miserable and I have nothing to do except stalk your threads, and of course how I am insulting you personally.

You're definitely one very special snowflake.
    A list may help you understand words better.

1. I'm annoyed by the fact that you continue to post over and over again your irrelevant rants. The least you can do is make sure your telling the truth. I never said I did not want to be insulted. But yes you have commented on this thread personally attacking me several times, while very off topic.

2. I do not know you, yet you and 3 of your friends sure do post irrelevant drama on my threads again and again so I am becoming familiar with you fid. I have never contradicted myself.

3. Anyone can go through this thread and see You and A few others have posted personal rants aimed at me again and again. You're delusional if you think your many off topic rants have disappeared. Everyone can see how many times you and your friends have brought up irrelevant drama. You are indeed self centered if you think the Al forums runs around you and your friends. You and your friends do not have the right to go on the forums and repeatedly stalk a person and personally attack them every chance you get.

4. You said it not me. If your life is miserable I don't see how this unhealthy obsession with me is helping you.

Your definitely special.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Like as if you read aswell? By the way, let me ask you this, why post the video + the link in the thread, if your aim isn't to promote your Group anyways? And let me guess? You'll repeat yourself saying how everything I've just said is incorrect.

And what happens in the future? You boast to us that you have "600k views" etc.. and still claim that "I don't ask for views". Bro, you don't like views? Then don't brag about your 600k views next time.

Slekki may be a plat farmer before, but keyword: BEFORE, but how about you? Nothing had changed, atleast Slekki doesn't brag about his VIEWS/SUBSCRIBERS, and #1 MERCH GROUP in such a formal section of a forum, he doesn't also spam videos, like what you do, content wise yours is generally trash. If the community had a rubrik for you, then we'll laugh at your overall score compared to Slekki.

So don't you even dare compare yourself to a more matured youtuber, that knows how to handle his fans/haters in a formal way. He also give insights about the current state of the game, unlike you, that doesn't care about the current state of the game, only cares for a better merch, brags the channel etc sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    This guy clearly have no idea what he is talking about and already making false accusation without understanding the motive behind the topic...

Geez, HE IS CLEARLY JUST PROMOTING HIS MERCH GROUP!!!! and providing proof through the video which simply does not mean to increase his yt views or popularity..

Go search in google and get a better understanding of what "PROMOTING" means and what you should do to promote something.

These comments towards the OP just make ma laugh n irritated by their clueless-ness.

Yes it is almost like they don't have A clue. I hope we can get back to the topic eventually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Like as if you read aswell? By the way, let me ask you this, why post the video + the link in the thread, if your aim isn't to promote your Group anyways? And let me guess? You'll repeat yourself saying how everything I've just said is incorrect.

And what happens in the future? You boast to us that you have "600k views" etc.. and still claim that "I don't ask for views". Bro, you don't like views? Then don't brag about your 600k views next time.

Slekki may be a plat farmer before, but keyword: BEFORE, but how about you? Nothing had changed, atleast Slekki doesn't brag about his VIEWS/SUBSCRIBERS, and #1 MERCH GROUP in such a formal section of a forum, he doesn't also spam videos, like what you do, content wise yours is generally trash. If the community had a rubrik for you, then we'll laugh at your overall score compared to Slekki.

So don't you even dare compare yourself to a more matured youtuber, that knows how to handle his fans/haters in a formal way. He also give insights about the current state of the game, unlike you, that doesn't care about the current state of the game, only cares for a better merch, brags the channel etc sigh.

It is not that I like calling you incorrect. It is just that your rage and anger makes you type untrue and off topic drama.

Said it many times. I want people to do as they like. If they want to watch or not, join or not. I even put the little number list in hopes it would be simple enough for you to understand.. Maybe you get it now. YOU DON'T HAVE TO VIEW, and If YOU WANT TO VIEW YOU MAY. repeat the caps

I never boasted about anything. Azerthroan said he would make A off topic post, He went on to compare his youtube channel to mines, I responded. Me saying I have 600k views is not bragging, just a fact.

Your personal attack is untrue. My videos are generally liked because I have 5k subs and 600k views in 2 years. Slekki has been on youtube 11 YEARS lmao. Once again I am not bragging just the truth.

I don't compare myself to anyone, unless in response to their own comparison. If you were not so upset you would see that and be able to make more truthful posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my ign is nonipixie. You pm’ed me a few months ago, whining about me being “mean” to your bought subs/beggar guildies. That was how the conversation started. I am sure you don’t want me posting screenshots here just to make you look like a fool. Desperate attention seeking and using silly tactics to make people watch your videos is not helping the game or the community in any way. Done here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my ign is nonipixie. You pm’ed me a few months ago, whining about me being “mean” to your bought subs/beggar guildies. That was how the conversation started. I am sure you don’t want me posting screenshots here just to make you look like a fool. Desperate attention seeking and using silly tactics to make people watch your videos is not helping the game or the community in any way. Done here.
    Honestly I think your making yourself look like a fool. Never heard of your Ign complete lies you have no screen shots. Constant irrelevant posts. Now you say you are done here. I can guarantee you will be back, it proves how desperate you are lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Said it many times. I want people to do as they like. If they want to watch or not, join or not. I even put the little number list in hopes it would be simple enough for you to understand.. Maybe you get it now. YOU DON'T HAVE TO VIEW, and If YOU WANT TO VIEW YOU MAY. repeat the caps
    You literally put a video link in the thread and wrote nothing else except the title which you're required to. What you're saying is complete BS.

I never boasted about anything. Azerthroan said he would make A off topic post, He went on to compare his youtube channel to mines, I responded. Me saying I have 600k views is not bragging, just a fact.
    You keep boasting about every little thing you have. You saying you have 600K views is only bragging and nothing else. Just because it is a fact does not mean you're not bragging.

Your personal attack is untrue. My videos are generally liked because I have 5k subs and 600k views in 2 years. Slekki has been on youtube 11 YEARS lmao. Once again I am not bragging just the truth.
    Once again bragging.

I don't compare myself to anyone, unless in response to their own comparison. If you were not so upset you would see that and be able to make more truthful posts.
    You compared yourself to everyone in the previous thread even though they never did any comparison. So again, you're just lying to sound right.

Also, you should've said "you're", and stop with the capital As lol.

Ahh and yes, I am very special indeed. I just don't need to prove it to a nobody like you.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    Let them say what they wanna say...cuz unknowingly they are the ones who is making you more popular by making your thread crowded as hell in a short period of time with all these drama...

In other words...thats a free advertisement of your name there!

Lol that is funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

You literally put a video link in the thread and wrote nothing else except the title which you're required to. What you're saying is complete BS.

You keep boasting about every little thing you have. You saying you have 600K views is only bragging and nothing else. Just because it is a fact does not mean you're not bragging.

Once again bragging.

You compared yourself to everyone in the previous thread even though they never did any comparison. So again, you're just lying to sound right.

Also, you should've said "you're", and stop with the capital As lol.

Ahh and yes, I am very special indeed. I just don't need to prove it to a nobody like you.
    Wow another irrelevant post filled with untrue statements. I am not surprised

1. How is free choice BS. You only think you have to stalk me, trust me everyone has choices.

2. Incorrect. Stating facts is not bragging. Aze told me he has 100k views, I told him 600k here. If you think that is bragging you are insecure or the jealous type.

3. I have never compared myself to anyone unless in response to their own comparison. This is the truth even if you do not like it.

4. You have several posts on this thread. I assume you could read the title, and yet each post you make is drama filled and irrelevant. Calm down please and read the title.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Wow another irrelevant post filled with untrue statements. I am not surprised

1. How is free choice BS. You only think you have to stalk me, trust me everyone has choices.

2. Incorrect. Stating facts is not bragging. Aze told me he has 100k views, I told him 600k here. If you think that is bragging you are insecure or the jealous type.

3. I have never compared myself to anyone unless in response to their own comparison. This is the truth even if you do not like it.

4. You have several posts on this thread. I assume you could read the title, and yet each post you make is drama filled and irrelevant. Calm down please and read the title.
    Here.

Too bad noone watches you lmao
    You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember. So your the last person i'd suggest a youtuber to take feedback from lmao no offense
    I told you that you have almost 300 posts but you made your account this year, go outside sometimes.
    This is only like in the first page of your last thread. You compared yourself 3 times to people that never did comparisons. Stop lying.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Here.

This is only like in the first page of your last thread. You compared yourself 3 times to people that never did comparisons. Stop lying.
    Nowhere in your quotes does it show me compare my channel.

I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison

1. The 1st quote Aze compared his channel to mines, I clearly responded

2. Does not even contain my channel, how is this a comparison.

3. Does not even contain my channel how is this a comparison

4. In the last quote youtube is not even the topic, the forum is. No comparison

Calm down bro I swear you will be able to think more clear.

Then you will be able to stop lying and be more truthful and relevant

I have never compared myself to any youtuber unless in response to A comparison. It is just the truth.

If you have proof otherwise then show me.
    Last edited by Americabud; 10-10-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Nowhere in your quotes does it show me compare my channel.

I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison

1. The 1st quote Aze compared his channel to mines, I clearly responded

2. Does not even contain my channel, how is this a comparison.

3. Saying I do not want advice is not comparison

4. In the last quote youtube is not even the topic, the forum is. Yet again no comparison Just calm down bro I swear you will be able to think more clear.

Then you will be able to be more truthful and relevant

I have never compared myself to any youtuber unless in response to A comparison. It is just the truth.

If you have proof otherwise then show me.

1. You added the words "to another youtuber" now to make yourself sound right. Not falling for that one. You're twisting words to cover up your lies.

2. The first quote is you talking to Qua.

3. The second quote the context of the sentence clearly implies you're comparing yourself to whoever posted.

4. The same as point 3.

I keep showing you proof, you just don't accept anyone else being right other than yourself. And that is what you call "self-centered", a word you use very often.

I can show you probably hundreds of other examples where you're telling lies and twisting words to cover up your lies, unfortunately I don't have THAT much free time to pick all of them and show to you. But, I am sure you already know what you do, because if not, then I strongly suggest you go have a brain check up because your behavior is obviously not of a normal human being.

If you manage to use enough of your brain and see what everyone else is seeing, then it's best to stop these threads or just stop with the cringeworthy replies when you make them. It's very obvious you're looking for attention and you're definitely getting it, but your reputation is going down very fast because of you attitude towards everyone else.

You might call this a personal attack or insult or whatever, but I am just saying the truth.

I assume you're trolling in all of these posts, but if not, then definitely read my post again and take it seriously. If yes, good job.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

THREAD CLOSED!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

By the way, stop editing your posts because you changed the whole words to sound more right, you're still wrong though.
    Retired

23. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: