Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@samhayne - nothing I can say which hasn't already been said but just wanted to add my voice anyway as a "PL loyal" for the last 3+ years. To say thank you for taking the time to explain the situation so frankly, but also thank you and your colleagues for creating such a great game that has certainly captivated my friends and I, and offered a beautiful place to escape the daily grind and meet a great mix of people. It makes me feel broken hearted seeing it laid to rest - but as one of the older folk on PL, I understand the business needs - but I still have hope that somehow, someone at STS will pick it back up and find a cost-effective way to keep it alive. Maybe the answer will lay in out-of-the-box thinking like crowdsourcing to establish a new cap fund or taking up some of these volunteer developers on thier offers - maybe not. But I know that I will continue to visit the PL world for as long as it's there to greet me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2013

Create daily and weekly leaderboards with rewards based on boss kills to earn plat? Also what about an impossible quest - 1 billion kills of the hardest boss not using elixers with an elite reward (not item) I mean a title or something. That should keep people busy for a while.. ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatsoeGamer View Post
    Create daily and weekly leaderboards with rewards based on boss kills to earn plat? Also what about an impossible quest - 1 billion kills of the hardest boss not using elixers with an elite reward (not item) I mean a title or something. That should keep people busy for a while.. ;-)
    Daily and weekly leaderboards would be really fun, I'm too lazy to get 300k kills to be on overall leaderboard but I could do some daily ones... And there should be some records such as most kills as lvl 76 in one day without mega maze etc
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

At least create events like forgotten events? more often?
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

No hate. But if there are say 1000 members that aren't paying say as much as 100 members then i think you kinda see the point. Also two new classes really didn't spark the excitement in older vets to the game, But if you were to add a new cap to the game I'm 90% sure they would come back and at least buy platinum to cap on the game (Sure they may Quit again after they cap,But if they bought plat they are still paying a fund towards the expansion) If you do end up seeing this and reading this Sam, Thank you.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you for adding veteran Shields and a nice new luck hat. When i get back I'll be online to show them off!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
    NachtElfje - mage / engi ~ BloedElfje - op / vampire

www.infiniteunion.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I really appreciate what you guys have done for PL and am thankful it is still there.

As much as any other player, I'd like to see some new stuff to freshen up the game even if it's just something minor, like new sounds (farts are funny, but they're getting old, know what I mean or new weapons.

I think it's possible to make some changes and not spend a whole lot of time and money doing it. It would keep the game interesting.

What do you think, Sam?

"Oh no ... he's gonna be mean to me!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

They should remove the "in 2013" part in the title of the thread
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaganite View Post
    I really appreciate what you guys have done for PL and am thankful it is still there.

As much as any other player, I'd like to see some new stuff to freshen up the game even if it's just something minor, like new sounds (farts are funny, but they're getting old, know what I mean or new weapons.

I think it's possible to make some changes and not spend a whole lot of time and money doing it. It would keep the game interesting.

What do you think, Sam?
    I'm sure this has been said 9999 times already and are gonna or yet already have discussed about this.. It's about the waiting game now..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    They should remove the "in 2013" part in the title of the thread
    Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2014*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Why we didn't make a new expansion for Pocket Legends in 2014*
    Yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Tyvm Sam for these precious Infos also tks for sharing ur time with us . M happy to know that sts still do cares of PL . I've joined it on sept 2010 n couldn't believe my eyes how wonderful this game is . I've tried SL, DL n AL but PL is my fav . I realized that PL is agonizing but refuses to die after almost of 2 years without new expansion . Could it b possible that PL tries to tell us something ? Lot of my friends tell me come on Vivi move on an other game cuz so many out there ... I did try but none could give me satisfaction as PL does so far . Perhaps m stupidly sentimental but I promised to myself I'll quit PL the day that I can't find sum1 saying hello to me there . Sam Like u sed as well we r all humans n we do have a real life out there n sumtime life isn't easy . Playing " Free games " means fun n sacrifice too . Is anything really Free in our world ?
    Tks again for sharing with us PL 2014
    Perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ladyviviane; 03-24-2014 at 06:13 AM.
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you for the information. My friends and I all loved PL back when and hung in for a long time hoping for new content. They are all off to other games, as am I, but I kept hoping and checking in just in case. I appreciate the post, so I can quit listening to rumors about the possibility of a new level. Thanks again, for the post and the fun times in the past. Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pixer View Post
    Thank you for the information. My friends and I all loved PL back when and hung in for a long time hoping for new content. They are all off to other games, as am I, but I kept hoping and checking in just in case. I appreciate the post, so I can quit listening to rumors about the possibility of a new level. Thanks again, for the post and the fun times in the past. Good luck.
    Good luck buddy! Hope you find a fun game to play or whatever makes you happy! Know ones making you play PL, it's only those who are addicted that makes themselves think they have to! Come in maybe once a month and maybe one day "One Day" something cool will happen! But for now, nothing is a promise, so yeah.. Good luck!
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

System plz add red high heels , Dolfins swim suit n smurf umbrella on next updates cuz I really need new closet for 2014 summer
    Tyvm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

A pvp balance would be nice....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    A pvp balance would be nice....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Would be lovely jovely
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

a old thread i just see it, sam really i respect you and forum mods they are trying help to players you guys doing great job , dont missunderstand my mesage... i am just saying ton of StS fan moved.. btw i ll come to my mesage...

Allways i said there ton of great games and big community games " free + 3D + Great graphics", but sts games dont need new tech phones to play thats a good point for players.. and across server ofcourse the only reason me and alot player playing PL - AL.. just 1 thing i am upsed to StS

-- sts said new cap will come << players waited 1 year with hopes and hard works for the cap so many char, than sts didnt giwe us a cap <<< i dont think your fans deserve that, and a community could do theys promises for the not lose fans..
    btw than players start to giwe you easly ideas for the everyone happly example

1= ok we waited 1 year for nothing, but cant you just do a final effort on PL ? just do samething for the make players happy, maybe new pvp system or new pvp maps or a weekly guild wars ++++++, so many idea out there from players no 1 comed out..

2= than players tryed a less deals as " ok dont do news but cant you just fix the pvp ? and make it possible to earn rings without a new cap also dont need new maps for thats <<

i dont think players deserve that.. its feels a slap of face by our trusted and loved community...

fix the pvp + posible to earn rings exaple every 100k exp 1 ring quest... -- put a npc in bs town and when a cap ppl talk it, its can giwe a quest and quest count 100k exp. than after finish it again same npc can do that.. is that hard ?

this is the easly way to keep your fans with you.. lets dont forget StS got all populerity with PL and PL players.. and i dont know why StS punished this players..

For The AL players : what if sts dont make a 41 cap and they made you wait 1 year than they create new game and giwe up to AL ?? and what if they broke pvp balance and leave it without fix ?? try to understand what PL players feel

Thx for read also Thx for the Forum mods, i am seeing they are trying wery hard work " only forum mods "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    a old thread i just see it, sam really i respect you and forum mods they are trying help to players you guys doing great job , dont missunderstand my mesage... i am just saying ton of StS fan moved.. btw i ll come to my mesage...

Allways i said there ton of great games and big community games " free + 3D + Great graphics", but sts games dont need new tech phones to play thats a good point for players.. and across server ofcourse the only reason me and alot player playing PL - AL.. just 1 thing i am upsed to StS

-- sts said new cap will come << players waited 1 year with hopes and hard works for the cap so many char, than sts didnt giwe us a cap <<< i dont think your fans deserve that, and a community could do theys promises for the not lose fans..
    btw than players start to giwe you easly ideas for the everyone happly example

1= ok we waited 1 year for nothing, but cant you just do a final effort on PL ? just do samething for the make players happy, maybe new pvp system or new pvp maps or a weekly guild wars ++++++, so many idea out there from players no 1 comed out..

2= than players tryed a less deals as " ok dont do news but cant you just fix the pvp ? and make it possible to earn rings without a new cap also dont need new maps for thats <<

i dont think players deserve that.. its feels a slap of face by our trusted and loved community...

fix the pvp + posible to earn rings exaple every 100k exp 1 ring quest... -- put a npc in bs town and when a cap ppl talk it, its can giwe a quest and quest count 100k exp. than after finish it again same npc can do that.. is that hard ?

this is the easly way to keep your fans with you.. lets dont forget StS got all populerity with PL and PL players.. and i dont know why StS punished this players..

For The AL players : what if sts dont make a 41 cap and they made you wait 1 year than they create new game and giwe up to AL ?? and what if they broke pvp balance and leave it without fix ?? try to understand what PL players feel

Thx for read also Thx for the Forum mods, i am seeing they are trying wery hard work " only forum mods "
    The damage is done

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything