Quote Originally Posted by Bosy View Post
sorry for saying that but if I told you that I have x3 max gold so u going to believe without evidence?
and now prices get down n I see it's good to make people play in black cat lounge which u can get 1.5m per hour if u have good gold loot, work harder to get what you need.
And sorry for interfering

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk
Imo black cat should be buffed and when I say this I mean the amount of gold we receive should be increased significantly so that those of us farmers who've spent a good amount to get high goldloot percentages can get full value for our gold spent ..maybe for those who've 1.4k goldloot up it should be a million up per buff and not thousands ..if it's done this way at least it'll balance things a little bit given that if you farm more you'll be able to save up your gold and get whatever it is you want then as for the gold cap if the black cat pay out is gonna stay the same then max gold should be reduced so that prices of things will drop back to reasonable price ranges and farmers like myself and others who grind on a regular basis can also enjoy the rewards of our hard work .just a suggestion tho ._.

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk