I think dodge needs to be nerfed. My opinion is that birds right now need more than 8% dodge on arzac. Need to do a little more damage and have least amount of health. (Already have least amount of health so no problem there) birds combo needs to also work every time on ms. Because whenever it doesn't take down the ms you know your dead when facing mages. Mages need to have less dodge than birds. They should have medium amount of health (already have that) and should do a bit less damage (right now with magor mages are doing too much damage, in my opinion.) And bears should have less dodge than mages and have most health (already have) and they should do maybe a bit more damage. Also, root for birds need to have a better percentage or actually rooting because many times, bears and mages Just keep walking. And for foxes, Their dodge and health and damage should be in between birds and mages. Rhinos should have damage. Dodge, and health in between mages and bears.
Those are just my ideas. Please don't go crazy if you don't totally agree with me, because that's just what I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk