Page 179 of 204 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Anybody meet Rompy, JudoTwins, or cha0z in game?

Those guys are BEAST at dueling, I can defeat almost any lvl 60 but those guys are tough!!

Btw I beat Brooke 4 times ^^

Any1 want to duel? My username is LIGHTNINGGOD. Call me Zeus ^^
    You're LIGHTNINGGOD? I saw you running around Greenmont! I'm Venetian!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    So like most players, we are waiting for update #2 to see if they fix this.
    They best damn fix it because I was about to quit

With the game as massive as it is, updates sound like they will be slow to come by (except for this 2nd one). STS has a dedicated team working on 2 games and their content release:consumption ratio is extremely low as it is. O&C looks like a hell lot more work to make new content...and Gameloft developers have tons of games on their hands - unless they use 3rd party programmers for each individual game. I foresee that content release:consumption will be almost infinitesimal compared to PL/SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    They best damn fix it because I was about to quit
    Don't quit, Phys! I'm the last person who would pay for gear with cash. But the game is still fun, even if you get to 60 and never play again.
    The way I'm looking at it is, until they do more to it, it's a regular rpg that I can play with friends. If they mess it up, then I enjoyed it just like any other game I played, beat, and never touched again. So no great loss. I still enjoyed playing it even if nothing more comes from it.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It is a breath of fresh air from PL/SL game dynamics, and exploring is quite fun. I really wish they combined Android and Apple servers together though - it's surprising that Gameloft haven't done that. And though we may not agree with some of STS' ideas, they are still very open to suggestions and are quick to fix things. I feel running into problems in OC will be mostly unheard and unrecognized - issues that I have like loot delay and bizarre camera behavior are probably never going to be addressed. Or if they are addressed, it will take quite some time to fix. And their forums? What an unholy mess...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Anybody meet Rompy, JudoTwins, or cha0z in game?

Those guys are BEAST at dueling, I can defeat almost any lvl 60 but those guys are tough!!

Btw I beat Brooke 4 times ^^

Any1 want to duel? My username is LIGHTNINGGOD. Call me Zeus ^^
    I've beaten cha0z 3x in a row before lol but he's tough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Anyone have any suggestions for mage builds? I am goofing off waiting for SL on iOS with a mage, around lvl 18ish or something. I have mostly frost skills, but I see that the sunfire side seems to whoop more butt from what I can quickly tell (no in depth study yet). Is it like the monk thing, go one until a certain level and then switch to the other?
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

It is a breath of fresh air from PL/SL game dynamics, and exploring is quite fun. I really wish they combined Android and Apple servers together though - it's surprising that Gameloft haven't done that. And though we may not agree with some of STS' ideas, they are still very open to suggestions and are quick to fix things. I feel running into problems in OC will be mostly unheard and unrecognized - issues that I have like loot delay and bizarre camera behavior are probably never going to be addressed. Or if they are addressed, it will take quite some time to fix. And their forums? What an unholy mess...
    And that is why I have never bothered posting, much less registering, for the OC forums other than a casual read of something I am looking for in case it hadn't been discussed here. Their admins are atrocious at answering questions, and I haven't seen them ever answer an issue publicly. I may have missed some because I don't spend a lot of time there....because man I thought we had some problematic posters here (myself sometimes included) and that forum is the biggest black hole of keyboard warrior pomposity, trolling and immaturity...and they do nothing about it that I have seen. It's funny, when the PLers post, you can usually tell by how generally thoughtful they are.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

The loot thing is usually due to a small amount of lag, and the camera problem (do you mean when it toggles left and right and zooms in and out simultaneously?) can be adjusted in the options section. The camera problem that annoys me is if you're too close to a wall of sorts, it zooms in a ridiculous amount toward your character. Their forums are a mess with the only dev replies being "we've emailed you in regards to your problem" with the only reply in the email being that it's been forwarded to support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My birthday in 2 days kinda random but yea xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I'll light up a boar candle for you in game and you can blow it out with cyclone how old?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh I downloaded Shake Spears today. It's so incredibly repetitive and I wasn't gonna buy it (tried the light version first) but I did and now I can't stop playing. There's upgrades so of course you want to keep playing to get the next upgrade. Ahhhhhh!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for mage builds? I am goofing off waiting for SL on iOS with a mage, around lvl 18ish or something. I have mostly frost skills, but I see that the sunfire side seems to whoop more butt from what I can quickly tell (no in depth study yet). Is it like the monk thing, go one until a certain level and then switch to the other?
    For levelling purposes, only get the Flame blast spell and sufficient points to get is "reduce cooldown" talent upgrade to max. The rest you can put into ice / earth talent tree. Once you get Stone Armor, Permafrost and the final Ice Skill, level 48-60 can be done in 6 hours.. or less...

I just wonder if you would heed my advise though.. XD
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    For levelling purposes, only get the Flame blast spell and sufficient points to get is "reduce cooldown" talent upgrade to max. The rest you can put into ice / earth talent tree. Once you get Stone Armor, Permafrost and the final Ice Skill, level 48-60 can be done in 6 hours.. or less...

I just wonder if you would heed my advise though.. XD
    Yep once you get lvl 50, go to the elite fishys and find a good military/divine monk who has the 2 aoe's from military tree and pull around like 7-8 mobs and ice them, and let the monk use his aoes and then use the final ice skill and you get like 800 exp for each mob while on an exp pot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I'll light up a boar candle for you in game and you can blow it out with cyclone how old?
    16 and yea I double posted because I was lazy, who cares xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The frost mage definitely takes longer to level and I found it quite a chore. He was more difficult to play initially until you get stone armour and permafrost. Damage is also quite a lot less compared to the fire mage. The Skyfire mage is easier to play initially mainly because you get fireball and cyclone early on and their damage output is substantially more. However, later on you have to be more careful as they have no additional armour bonuses. Hope that helps a bit.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I got a mage around 22 that I am pretty much ignoring right now. Having to much fun farming with warrior. I gotta admit, the reason I love dual wield is gathering 10+ ghosts and firing off vortex blade. Because it hits em each twice, it lights up the screen with damage Got a pic, but forgot to send it from my iPad.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    I got a mage around 22 that I am pretty much ignoring right now. Having to much fun farming with warrior. I gotta admit, the reason I love dual wield is gathering 10+ ghosts and firing off vortex blade. Because it hits em each twice, it lights up the screen with damage Got a pic, but forgot to send it from my iPad.
    The problem is finding 10 ghosts .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    The problem is finding 10 ghosts .
    All about finding the right town Sure, you gotta walk a bit, then wing back, but there are ghost towns that are actually ghost towns

Anyway, can someone post an archer farming build, because my assassin is completely neutered with the loss of vigor regen gear.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Max Split and Explosive shot. That are the only two AOE for archer. If you see a warrior gathering 10 mobs, hit explosive and split shot and then thanks the warrior afterward. Why would you want to use a archer to farm anyway? You already have a warrior for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Max Split and Explosive shot. That are the only two AOE for archer. If you see a warrior gathering 10 mobs, hit explosive and split shot and then thanks the warrior afterward. Why would you want to use a archer to farm anyway? You already have a warrior for that.
    Certain mobs can't be gathered well, and are best for a kill one, move on, kill next. Now the best would be if I could easily switch builds from dual to two hand because a two hand warrior is good at those as the 'overkill' gives you enough vigor to sonic slash the next mob. The dual is really designed for a bare minimum of 3 mobs (vigor generation from martial -> stomp / vortex).

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm