Thread: Bye!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    I won't make a silly thread to say good bye if I don't evenknow you irl -.' All mmos are played by anonymous people is all business
    There's a difference between anonymous people and the AL community. As you may know even if you can't have visual contact playing this people still meet everyday online here and this way sometimes a strong friend relation is created. It happens to everybody who is enough smart to do friends and people who play solo and never use chat to communicate, only for announcing items for sale, can't understand this. You belive or not there's people who from the beggining with 1 common sword and 1 common armor meet somebody else and they still friends this days with arcane and mythic gear. I don't know this guy/girl but she was always active and friendly on forum, thats why i decided to tell him/her goodbye,

Regardless your entry was pretty rude I would please ask you to leave this thread and keep with your business, Endkey deserves a warm goodbye, don't be the trulle here.
    Last edited by Amadorbibidor; 10-20-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    There's a difference between anonymous people and the AL community. As you may know even if you can't have visual contact playing this people still meet everyday online here and this way sometimes a strong friend relation is created. It happens to everybody who is enough smart to do friends and people who play solo and never use chat to communicate, only for announcing items for sale, can't understand this. You belive or not there's people who from the beggining with 1 common sword and 1 common armor meet somebody else and they still friends this days with arcane and mythic gear. I don't know this guy/girl but she was always active and friendly on forum, thats why i decided to tell him/her goodbye,

Regardless your entry was pretty rude I would please ask you to leave this thread and keep with your business, Endkey deserves a warm goodbye, don't be the trulle here.
    thanks alot man, and im a he and im glad to see people thought nice of me in the game and on the forums :,)