Thread: This NEW engi skill -_-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah I don't get why everyone is freaking out. The protection adding +60 to us isn't worth it so what's this +60 to the enemy? It does good damage, even though cool down still kinda sucks. But I'm liking the skill and using it. I couldn't figure out what to invest my skill point into when I hit 28 so I gave this a shot and will continue adding to it till I hit level cap
    Owner of the darkavenger franchise.

Check all my characters out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Avenger View Post
    Yeah I don't get why everyone is freaking out. The protection adding +60 to us isn't worth it so what's this +60 to the enemy? It does good damage, even though cool down still kinda sucks. But I'm liking the skill and using it. I couldn't figure out what to invest my skill point into when I hit 28 so I gave this a shot and will continue adding to it till I hit level cap
    Freaking out or not, I think matters a lot because it changes how the skill should be used. If the sign is positive one has to switch targets a lot more, "cast and switch" if you please, hoping to still inflict max dps but to a number of enemies and yet avoiding hitting against that positively buffed enemy armor. And if the sign is negative then use it primarily against the toughest and most armored enemy and as soon as possible, so that most of the other dps is hit against that negatively buffed armor. Big difference there.

That said, I believe I said earlier, that I hadn't noticed the armor effect at all. And I had used it under the assumption that it's -60 like it was at the time when I took it into use. So the +-60 is still pretty much negligible and the matter is now only about how to use it optimally.