Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
This is not sure, that they'll reply MrGoldish again. Likewise, like with his case - they replied my first support email 6 days later, asking for some information; and after I answered, I got no reply from them three weeks. It turned out they decided that their first response resolves my case, maybe because i'm giving them 'too much information'. And i didn't learned that from support, they didn't answered.
My point is - they may not answer again. Which is not that cool, i think, they could answer something, like:"we're not going to answer your emails on this case anymore" . Otherwise you are stuck waiting for something that'll never come. You may wait 3 weeks, 3 months,... . A day ago i read about a player quitting because of no (any) answer for a month. I mean, they can just say - we will not reply/we will do nothing/your case is resolved/nothing can be done(or it can be done but it'll take too much time and we don't have that big support to resolve the cases taking more time). just my oppinion
tons of emails daily?just employ more Workers what does that mean? @johnycageee
i lost my account and they can recover it for me but they wont even answer back..
does that mean i cant get it back anymore? @voidPtr