Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Wrong With L.110 PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    The little time I did play 110 PvP I found mages to be the best thing. People overlook how absolutely destructive drain is so they will think it's not as good when it's low, this is good. I can't speak against bears or foxes as I've yet to face any but I can for mages and rhinos.

With that being said rhinos are actually easy to beat as a bird if you knew what you was doing. Nerfing hit won't do anything against it because of Vital, their hit% buff. Even if we made hit 100% it's not going to truly effect them. As for killing them repulse is still super effective. While 4pc rhinos are indeed a challenge I still believe the best against them will be a good talon set.
    I disagree with everything you just said except maybe about the Drain Life part.

Drain Life can be destructive, but it's just not as great when damage output is this high and armor/health isn't strong enough. The main problem is probably the heal output from regular Heal, which heals less than one auto. With health creeping higher and higher each cap, this was bound to happen. The Heal we currently have (as with the majority of buffs/debuffs, etc.) are all very outdated this cap as Super said.

Have you tried Mythic vs Mythic bird vs rhino? Elite sets are a different thing because the damage output is less on those sets (remember that mythic shields give 2000 damage). A single charge redemption combo will kill the bird everytime unless they dodge. The added armor from Talon set will likely not be enough, as is the case with Wand set's armor not being enough to withstand the combo from rhinos as well.

You said that you didn't try pvp for that long. If you have not done so, I urge you to borrow a Mythic str set from a guildmate or something and try rhino for yourself to see how it is. Likewise, I think you should do the reverse and try Mythic bird against Mythic rhino to also see how birds fare. It's not as simple to beat rhinos as just using repulse. I don't know how you can possibly say a Mythic str rhino is "easy to beat". They have the highest health, armor, and their dmg output is so high that they kill in two hits the majority of the time.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 08-26-2019 at 01:13 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post: