Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make Mythic items attainable through questing like cyber in 50 cap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

I love the concept of a new quest line to make a set obtainable in this current campaign.

I do however, suggest that the rarity of the set be of Legendary (pink) or of Epic (Purple). Reason being, these sets are still desirable and will help you enjoy the campaign, whilst keeping the more desired sets Mythic and Elites harder to obtain and allow the community to continue to want to farm and spend platinum on the game.

If all we need to do this cap is to level up to 110, do a quest line and automatically be awarded the best set on game. How will this encourage the need to farm?

Once all pvpers get their Mythic sets through the quest line, will they farm anymore?
    Farmers will complete the set and what want to farm Elite rarity items? farm to craft the sets into vanity items? or farm for the rare vanity Admiral Service Dress and Admiral Dinner Dress?

The amount of the best end game sets will saturate the market, and players will create new alts to complete the quest again. But I do not feel the best set on game should be easily obtainable from a quest line alone.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-06-2019 at 06:31 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller