Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Dark Legends Feedback Thread - Player vs. Player

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

I really like PvP/CtF in DL for many reasons but mostly because its -real- pvp/ctf. I even made a thread called
    Suggestion: Guild vs Guild CtF/PvP so check that out when yall got some time.

However, there are many issues to discuss. Some in which people already mentioned and some that they might not have mentioned....

1.) Make the respawn areas safe zones for a limited time (for the respawning players only). This way players can't get rushed by other players as they respawn & their game reloads on their devices. Some people lag and often, you see a lot of people rushing on certain players.

2.) Nerf the zombies please. They are annoying as hell... Just saying lol.

3.) Allow us to see the levels of each member on the other team. Not sure if its glitched for me but I can't see it. I want to have an idea of what I am up against and vice versa.

4.) Give us the option of turning off the game log from popping up in the middle of the screen! It takes up a lot of space which also limits our view in the game.

5.) For love of pvp PLEASE allow us to move our camers up & down not just side to side! I can't see whats in front of me so I have to rely on the mini map to be my eyes all the time! Sooooo frustrating!

6.) When we use /team please have the text be in the color of the team we are in so we know its for /team. Makes it easier!

7.) Why is it we are suddenly walking/running slower than normal when we have the flag? Im not talking about when zombies explode, I mean when there aren't any zombies around and you have the flag. Please make that stop! >__<

8.) Do not allow the game to start until there is an equal amount of players on both sides. Not just 3 on one side and a full team on the other side. That is highly unfair & makes it easy to take advantage. Its a huge loop whole that seriously needs to be patched.

9.) Lets say red team has 5 players and blue team has 3 players in the middle of the game due to people leaving. I suggest having the next 2 members who reapawn from the red team have to wait until the blue team gets 2 members. If someone leaves from the red team while 2 of their players had respawned and are waiting for the blue team to fill up slots, then let the 1st of the 2 that respawned enter the game. This can work for both sides.

10.) When a player carrying the flag dies, theres a moment where a team mate can grab the flag before it disappears. Maybe allowing it to be passed to another team mate (like someone suggested in another thread) would make the game even more interesting? I like it the way it is but more options to play it would be great too.

I'll probably edit this later with more problems and ideas. X.x

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 04-23-2012 at 11:58 AM.