Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the smurf abuse!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Stop the smurf abuse!!

Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

YOUR FAVORITE BLUE PEOPLE ADVOCATE

DYNIMITE

PS.. most rouges are rouges because the use to be smurfs

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Waiting for the hate comments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Lemme start: "Cry", no need to buff mages.. we're fine.. I'd say work at ur tactics.. if it's not that.. it's probably ur timing, also if it's not that.. it's probably ur skill or gears. If gears buy better ones. If that still doesn't help, go play PvE nd don't complain.. aka hopeless... I know some.. for example there's a Rogue which used to be officer in Magnum and joined Purge, her ign starts with a 'W' and ends at 'orld'. Also Gear nd hopeless in PvP... Maybe u should follow her .

Hope u liked the "hate" aka truth reaction ^-^

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dynimite View Post
    Have you ever had rouges hide behind walls waiting for your shield to go down and 1 shot kill in pvp? How about the tanks that spawn hell fire and you burn to your death... I dont know about all if you smurfs out there but my poor cute mage bottom is pink from all spankings and abuse. I've only seen rouges and tanks buffed in the last 5 years because of extensive research by sts for their classes but not us.. not the blue people. 4 out of 5 years rouges have been dominate tanks are un killable.... and mages... well let's just say we are the only ones on the menu at the pvp buffet. For the cost of 1 comment a day, you can save a smurf and force sts to do research on us to make it more balance for us blue people!! Just one a day!!..

I got chewed out for calling tanks too op so now I'll chew you out. Mages with lurk can easily hold their own against rogues, try something new instead of coming on the forums with incomplete info boom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

DYNIMITE

I agree with you at all, and usually mages without a speed set have no chance, and if you use a rogue, no matter how bad you are with items, 1 combo kills you smurf, no technique or good items, just pressing on skills, rogues Dominate the pvp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I got chewed out for calling tanks too op so now I'll chew you out. Mages with lurk can easily hold their own against rogues, try something new instead of coming on the forums with incomplete info boom.
    Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are chewing you out. Why can't he make complaint threads? you always do xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    I agree with you at all, and usually mages without a speed set have no chance, and if you use a rogue, no matter how bad you are with items, 1 combo kills you smurf, no technique or good items, just pressing on skills, rogues Dominate the pvp.
    Not true.. I'm also playing PvP with Bloody Ruby of Shuyal and no Speedset.. even without gears u can play.. Just practise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Not true.. I'm also playing PvP with Bloody Ruby of Shuyal and no Speedset.. even without gears u can play.. Just practise
    Hahahahha, bloody ruby, awesomeeee bro !!! Wait for rogues come in post haha

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

So I'll start with runagian.. unlike you I'm a man I don't cry over pixels. I only want what sts gave to other classes and that was just a look.. also this post was ment to be a bit comical but if you guys want to come on with the hate bring it. I got bars for days... I'll be waiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

So I'll start with runagian.. unlike you I'm a man I don't cry over pixels. I only want what sts gave to other classes and that was just a look.. also this post was ment to be a bit comical but if you guys want to come on with the hate bring it. I got bars for days... I'll be waiting
    Not meant to hate, but it's not needed... Mages don't need a buff. And ya I'm not a man exactly, I'm still a kid.. I'm sorry :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

You can chew on something eles my points on sts being more intentive on tanks and rouges are valid. Even you can't disagree on that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Apology accepted Runa. I'm sorry to for being a little abrasive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Another crappy thread, crying that mages are not strong enough to survive in PvP, but why only speculate about PvP? Mages are good in both PvE and PvP and apparently a lot of players do not know how the mage class works in general, but if you think mage class has to be the uber class, go ahead with crying because it won't happen! It already did few seasons ago.

Want to be strong in PvP make sure you have the best gears, get yourself the best jewels and socket in your gears, but also have a good pet combination and skill build instead of asking tissues at the forums about blue lives can't survive long, shield problem very big @ PvP.

Here's my suggestion to put it all in one line stop crying, gears, jewels, pets, skill build, tactics, timing. Want to dominate make sure to stack mages definitely rogues do hate a team full of stacked mages, time shield and Nekro AA and make sure wave with the big mage finger to your opponent.

Oh, btw mages "used" to be the strongest class in 1 vs 1 at few twink brackets and it was the most ridiculous thing luckily arcane weapons patched it, but before you say the subject is about endgame few seasons ago mages definitely were broke at endgame and the majority of the community couldn't disagree more with #blueproblemverybig

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

You can chew on something eles my points on sts being more intentive on tanks and rouges are valid. Even you can't disagree on that
    This was ment for imback

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are chewing you out. Why can't he make complaint threads? you always do xD
    Seems like all you do is target me. If that's how you get your happiness go for it XD I'm not judging bro. But if you want to back up your words go online and send truth a duel bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Another crappy thread, crying that mages are not strong enough to survive in PvP, but why only speculate about PvP? Mages are good in both PvE and PvP and apparently a lot of players do not know how the mage class works in general, but if you think mage class has to be the uber class, go ahead with crying because it won't happen! It already did few seasons ago.

Want to be strong in PvP make sure you have the best gears, get yourself the best jewels and socket in your gears, but also have a good pet combination and skill build instead of asking tissues at the forums about blue lives can't survive long, shield problem very big @ PvP.

Here's my suggestion to put it all in one line stop crying, gears, jewels, pets, skill build, tactics, timing. Want to dominate make sure to stack mages definitely rogues do hate a team full of stacked mages, time shield and Nekro AA and make sure wave with the big mage finger to your opponent.

Oh, btw mages "used" to be the strongest class in 1 vs 1 at few twink brackets and it was the most ridiculous thing luckily arcane weapons patched it, but before you say the subject is about endgame few seasons ago mages definitely were broke at endgame and the majority of the community couldn't disagree more with #blueproblemverybig
    Crappy enough for you to comment..lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I love all the complaints last season when rouges were getting murked.. "oh mages and tanks are killing us" and when I say something all these same people have something to say.. Lmao.. if you really look at without being bias who do you target in pvp? Be honest

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Seems like all you do is target me. If that's how you get your happiness go for it XD I'm not judging bro. But if you want to back up your words go online and send truth a duel bud.
    Ill hit you with throw axe and take you to 33% hp so you can create yet another cry thread...oh wait you already did that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Smurf butts are legit pink btw. Some armors show it, I don't remember which...
    In ten years, the guy who stole your lunch money will still be the one who takes it. But he will get fired if he doesn't ask you if you would like some fries with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Crappy enough for you to comment..lol
    Threads like this are not necessarily and the majority of the community is not waiting for this nerf rogues buff mages nonsense.

Mages got intelligence right? Ah, I don't know with these kind of topics i can say the community is not waiting for this nonsense move on stop crying sts won't buff the mages! I'm allowed to give my opinion and this isn't necessarily it's plain ridiculous how people start to make threads like this because they can't have their candy.

You'll see only more players disliking with future upcoming cry threads #bluelivesnomatter