Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
Thank you for your utterly useless feedback and your English (which is dumber than my suggestion) made it nearly impossible to understand what your point was but here is what I could make out from your speculative post so from your second point seems that new gear is worse than old ones the whole damn point is that new gear will be better than old ones so armour awakend weapons can continue but that more people should prefer the new stronger weapons, thats kinda the only way "I" can see and maybe smarter people than me can make much better suggestions *loses his hand after typing this long*
I typed this from my phone, and sometimes I miss the "t" key. I meant to say this, not his.

Aside from that, my point still remains. It is your English skills, or rather lack thereof, that make my point hard to understand.

My understanding of your point is that you want "stronger" gear, which can mean more armor and more damage only or more damage and less armor. If the new gear simply has enough damage to make it more worthwhile than the old gear with armor awakening, players will lose a significant amount of armor while gaining a lot of damage, making twink PvP much like end game, full of 1 hits or combos (which is a good thing). If you mean more armor and damage, that's not solving anything, just increasing the average stats of twinks.

Just to add, I completely understood that the raw stats of the new gear would be better than old gear. What wasn't clear was whether that would take into account awakenings, and what awakening you would take as average to make the comparison between old gear with awakening and new gear without.

Just to help you understand English, let me put it in simpler words.

Two possibilities:
1) You were comparing new gear to old gear with awakening. In that case, refer above.

2) You were comparing new gear to old gear without awakening. In that case, new gear would have to be OP enough to entice players to sacrifice their 200-400 armor and 10 all stat awakenings and move to new gear, which probably would make PvP even more unbalanced.