Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

My list would be too long for my tired little thumbs to tap out. So don't be unhappy if I didn't list you (if I knew you )

Where do I start...? I'll travel back to the ancient past, the time when I started AL...

Lancerlord (or lanceloteer–dont remember which D

He showed me the ropes when I was a lvl 1...he gave me my first 1k, he guided me thru brackenridge forest, all the while giving me helpful tips on how to play. He also invited me to my first guild

Exaliva

Hes the gm of the first guild id been in...destroy them with lasers. Friendly dude, always willing to help out, he leveled me until 20, the elite level at that time. Our friendship grew, soon he became one of my biggest AL friends. He made me an officer there.

R.I.P...exa's left the game :'(

Peehobe and Peebeho (alts)

One of my fellow officers. He trusted me with 100k for the achievement. He gave me at least 5 pets. He helped me through dead city and gave me lots of gold. Later, once destroy fell apart, I moved to Arcane Fellowship where I invited pee to join.

Hes left AL as well.

Diuasae, diuasea, diusae aand the countless number of toons he has

One of the only destroy officer friends who's still playing AL. Hes poor but he was a close friend of mine

Vystirch

Friendly guy, gm of the BEST GUILD EVER! AF was what nurtured me and made me good at this game. Miss ya bro :'(

Lightxaver

My smurf body is still worth more than your rogue body -.-
    Yes, we had a fun time auctioning ourselves!
    Good friend, good at game and strong in PvP.

Pizzasalad

Yummy <3

Estherfan

You know who u are Esther same as pizz.

EDIT: ADDING MORE BELOW.

Asterox

Helped me with my build in PvP, that's what makes me even remotely good now! Was also the co-gm of EoE (RIP)

Valsacar

Helped me with my gear. Who knew I could get geared for under 100k and still be good?

Cassadeepope

Friendly and always willing to lend a hand Co-gm of EOE (RIP)

Divinehawkz

Where u gone bro
    Al the ks machine misses u
    come back pl0x
    THE best EoS officer. <3

Henryxii

Known him from AF, when he left to join EoE. When AF disbanded I joined him. He invited me into EoE and he's the sole reason I'm in EoS right now.

Countless others I cant recall. Many, MANY, are from my lovely guild epitome of silentkill. Love y'all!

EDIT: Realized this is more like my friends list than an actual list of best players! Too bad, I think these guys are all DA BES!
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 07-28-2013 at 10:53 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    My list would be too long for my tired little thumbs to tap out. So don't be unhappy if I didn't list you (if I knew you )

Where do I start...? I'll travel back to the ancient past, the time when I started AL...

Lancerlord (or lanceloteer–dont remember which D

He showed me the ropes when I was a lvl 1...he gave me my first 1k, he guided me thru brackenridge forest, all the while giving me helpful tips on how to play. He also invited me to my first guild

Exaliva

Hes the gm of the first guild id been in...destroy them with lasers. Friendly dude, always willing to help out, he leveled me until 20, the elite level at that time. Our friendship grew, soon he became one of my biggest AL friends. He made me an officer there.

R.I.P...exa's left the game :'(

Peehobe and Peebeho (alts)

One of my fellow officers. He trusted me with 100k for the achievement. He gave me at least 5 pets. He helped me through dead city and gave me lots of gold. Later, once destroy fell apart, I moved to Arcane Fellowship where I invited pee to join.

Hes left AL as well.

Diuasae, diuasea, diusae aand the countless number of toons he has

One of the only destroy officer friends who's still playing AL. Hes poor but he was a close friend of mine

Vystirch

Friendly guy, gm of the BEST GUILD EVER! AF was what nurtured me and made me good at this game. Miss ya bro :'(

Buddyjosh

Loaned me a mythic gun friendly guy pleasure to know him. Met him at AF.

Lightxaver

My smurf body is still worth more than your rogue body -.-
    Yes, we had a fun time auctioning ourselves!
    Good friend, good at game and strong in PvP.

Pizzasalad

Yummy <3

Estherfan

You know who u are Esther same as pizz.

Countless others I cant recall. Many, MANY, are from my lovely guild epitome of silentkill. Love y'all!
    Pleasure to know me? That's all?!
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    Pleasure to know me? That's all?!

that's all my conscience would allow me to say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Echtuow for tanking elites and PVP with me
    Msmooochie for mana and support nd during levelling even when she knows its boring
    Noisykillar for doing time runs lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm a AL newbie who came over from PL. I read the forums for tips before starting my characters and found a wealth of information here. So my first thanks is to the forum posters. Second thanks is to the Twisted Bastards guild for also answering a lot of my newbie questions. While some players have been ridiculously rude, some have taken the time to answer questions and or generously donated better gear. I wish I could remember their names. Just yesterday, a sorcerer named Abralazar took the time to answer questions and also help run maps. So thanks to all the pleasant and helpful people who take the time to stop, listen and respond to my questions. AL is a really fun game, just takes a little getting used to after playing PL for so long.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jarikur For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I would like to thank CoolCruel for being a total cool AL buddy. Such a nice guy, he gave me two locked crates, where I got tons of plats. Nice guy I chill with in AL.

I would also like to thank Hannahwalker who was my first questing buddy when I just used to gate-crash parties to level up. I really appreciated her willingness to pal up and do quests together, sadly she hasn't been on since level 12. I will always remember her as being my first quest and AL buddy.