Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Add rare drops to the egg machines such as vanities or pet eggs maybe even an exclusive mythic weapon thats op and does some egg bomb proc that deals massive aoe dmg to near by targets.
Revert it to how it was in the past.
These new changes of requiring certain amounts of points to loot certain egg rarities impacts many new and mid game players in this event. Ain't no one going to spend millions to get plat tier just to maybe in 1 out of 200 runs loot 1-3 plat eggs. I can most likely guarantee you that a whole lot less people are running this year when compared to previous years.
Things that this tier thing causes.
-Less eggs get looted which causes price inflation on eggs that are very beneficial to use and are already pricy to open in order to get what you need.
-Less players interact with the event.
-Luck to become even more useless.
-Easter to be another event that people want to pass by asap since its lost what made it fun which was being able to loot any egg regardless of tier and the ability to use luck.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch. Id guess my average is 1 in 40-50 runs plat eggs are popping. Getting to plat tier takes a few hours tops. Yes it was inconvenient but was it an event killing change....
Even if you looted no plat eggs ever you could still make a ton from this event especially in the opening few days. It changed yes you can also one shot the eggs all day long. The map takes seconds to run now and there is nothing to stop you. No mobs just a rabbit with a very long red zone that can stun you.