Thread: AL is OP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

This game has basically been with me throughout my highscool years. Many missed days to spend time in Arlor.
    - (un) Retired -

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    This game has basically been with me throughout my highscool years. Many missed days to spend time in Arlor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moyser View Post
    Same here, I've been playing AL for 4 years now and I don't want it to end. However it is clearly visible that AL is slowly dying and the biggest factor contributing to this is lack of communication between devs and players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I've been playing for about 4 years off and on sometimes taking long breaks but I love this game! Sure there are som issues. And the fact that devs won't let us talk about the games future and what WE would like to see and how we could help. But for the last 4 years I've seen players come and players go but I've had people who've been here the whole time. This game is really one for the books and I hope it can live on.
    Negative factors won't change the fact that this game made our day much more active :-) but still I hope those factora would be fixed so game will be more productive and balanced