Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Blocker Adam Darthpapap Nemesis Sorcer in Fiend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Who is temzy? Monkey? lol She wins the title for the most useful useless rogue. She good in the gym but terrible in competition. Meh that's your entire guild. 5 mediocre players that play pretty well together lol. They will always lose when it counts as history as shown. You have two good players buddy. Chris who I'm reluctant to give props too and hell who is retired. The rest of you are opportunists that like to make some secret videos and edit while chewing on their tongue rings at the crib in Canada. Triggered hahaha. Ask ceo we laughing about you right now Hahahaha. This whole process isn't impulsive. I've been planning this since last night Hahahaha. Get at me brah. You know my ign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol i believe you this was all plan u love drama you feed off it how about we leave it to the gossip girls and as for ceo xD send her my regards dude haha dw we laughed behind your back a couple times its hilarious how two faced people are huh? anyways im done here got better shtttt to do then sit here and reply to ego inflated players

#Yourstilltriggeredbruh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    Lol i believe you this was all plan u love drama you feed off it how about we leave it to the gossip girls and as for ceo xD send her my regards dude haha dw we laughed behind your back a couple times its hilarious how two faced people are huh? anyways im done here got better shtttt to do then sit here and reply to ego inflated players

#Yourstilltriggeredbruh
    I agree. Tell iccy I send my best. I'll try to untrigger myself. Tell your guild to unsend them unwanted photos. You know I got love for y'all. Hahahahaha

Since the whole world knows who I am now bc your guild posted my actual name... I can sign my name.

-adam

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Who is temzy? Monkey? lol She wins the title for the most useful useless rogue. She good in the gym but terrible in competition. Meh that's your entire guild. 5 mediocre players that play pretty well together lol. They will always lose when it counts as history as shown. You have two good players buddy. Chris who I'm reluctant to give props too and hell who is retired. The rest of you are opportunists that like to make some secret videos and edit while chewing on their tongue rings at the crib in Canada. Triggered hahaha. Ask ceo we laughing about you right now Hahahaha. This whole process isn't impulsive. I've been planning this since last night Hahahaha. Get at me brah. You know my ign

https://youtu.be/dE1WRgjMWi0

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Long time i want see this picture!
    Gj Terrorshock but we know that without pictures i laughing hard! Other Thread, when style do that xD
    But Terror and Zarckos (not g*y ****p , just Bromance)
    Guys respect for a dummy players!
    (I like each others )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

Mages aren't weak at all. There are tons of Mages that still pvp and clash. Nemesis or whoever you are, instead of blocking others, learn to actually find a way to make Mages useful in clashes. Voorg did it before and tons of Sorcerers are doing it in the present moment in AL now as well. From the way you play that I've seen is that you didn't support your Rogue here one bit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM

Learn to play your role as a Sorcerer and support your Rogue. Learn to play Sorcerer in the current Era that Sorcerers are instead of blocking others and ranting constantly on a regular basis

& what I've seen from the war between what started from Horror and a split began to Purge then a War began and from what I seen Horror when inactive and eventually stopped playing or a few of them just got banned like Zaptros and Oez, not sure about Zephy but from what I see is that Zephy is busy playing other games with his friends. Arry and Msmystic aren't daring to enter Pvp anymore after Arry got farmed playing with Magnum in this video, he completely disappeared from Pvp Rooms like CTF and TDM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA5aRohfAs0

After the split, Zeus joined Purge due to Nath being in Purge but the moment Immbaack (Truth) roasted Nath a few times she left and went back to her guild Castle to stay in there away and Zeus followed with anger towards Imbaaack. Zeus stated anyone that helps Imbaaack will get farmed and then that's when Castle became a active pvp guild as others wanted to join to farm Purge but when it came down to a couple CTF Matches and TDM matches Castle lost. Castle has a great team but they lost in CTF and TDM when it was a set up clean made match. Castle fell at that point as many argued with eachother during the time in Castle Note that a Twink guild even came down to try and farm Purge at that moment named Tactical but failed along with Castle in CTF. Truth and Zeus decided to have a 1 vs 1 as this whole new War began due to Immbaack and Nath and Zeus had to back up his girl. During that 1 vs 1 in CTF Zeus lost. He posted a video on youtube and people uploaded it aswell before it got taken down. Now Zeus I'm not sure whats happening with Zeus after that vs and after that they had a 4vs4 BG and lost after that there hasn't been any visual notice of Zeus in PvP. Purge is still standing and from what I see Fiend is somewhat aswell. The harsh truth is, Arry actually failed to keep Horror alive and Terrorshock was right about everything he mentioned. Arry is inactive and Terrorshock just made a better GM overall.

There should be a CTF match with Fiend vs Purge with all the great players for one final match to conclude this drama IMO.

As to anything else in your response , learn to cover your rogues Nemesis, take a close look at the video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM

I want you to see that you haven't really covered Hoborogue or taken Aimmed Shot or Combos from Mely to support Hoborogue in the video they made here rather you ran around and healed when you could.. Almost as if you were fighting with just Element and getting any kill opportunity you can get. If you see how Element played there, he covered and stayed with Mely rather then just fighting you. You have to learn tactics like that aswell and support your Rogue as Sorcerers are mainly focused on Support Role at an era like this instead of ranting and complaining, start working on tactics and how you can support your team and make them win instead of blocking and ranting. Goodluck to Fiend and Goodluck to Purge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

If Feras was playing again he wouldn't bother with this war due to all the ego around but he'd be very proud of Purge and everything he's created with Terrrorshock and the current team that's keeping it alive and actually doing something for Purge in Pvp while he's busy with his situation in his life . Instead ranting and complaining on a daily basis about Purge let me tell you something you need to intake. Horror Guild has died out and Arry failed to keep Horror active in PvP if anything it's only Zephy at one point was the only one that motivated Horror to stay alive but look at it now. Horror has died out and Terror was right at the end of the day about Arry. When we all decided to split and leave Horror, Terrorshock was right about everything and he's proven it back to back and even now at 2017. That's the harsh truth that you'll just have to accept. After Arry failed to keep Horror active in PvP, Imbaack and Zeus's war began against Castle. Zeus started a war against Purge because of Imbaaack and they CtF'd numerous times and Imbaack ended up having more wins in CtF , adding to this, when they both did 1 on 1 in CtF Zeus lost. He lost nearly a lot of CtF matches and the War that he began now just seems like him not being seen anywhere now in PvP. (Maybe he's busy in real life ? ) Who knows where he disappeared to, but Purge won and is still standing strong as ever in PvP in Arcane Legends. If you returned recently Nemesis, you should start learning to use Sorcerer instead of ranting daily with your ego and start logging in for once and start clashing with your team members. You've lost 1 CTF match and was recorded and made a Wink video about it and yet your Ego still can't respond to that match that was recorded and actually fight back in Arcane Legends PvP. Secondly, you ranted so much about what Feras and Terrorshock created, Feras is busy and away and can't play on a daily basis but Adam, you ranted about Purge for nearly 7 months about what they created and got caught in TdM loosing , what's worse is that you got recorded blocking and ranting about how you own the game. Instead of ranting so much, you should prove yourself some more against Purge. Feras would be proud about the wins.

Instead of blocking games and start ranting about yourself, you should try to learn how to play Sorcerer at a era where Rogues are OP, from seeing this Link directed specifically towards you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM seeing how you played Sorcerer there you never bothered once to stay with your Rogue named HoboRogue and take Aimmed Shots and Combos. rather you ran around and healed and almost played as if you were trying to aim specifically Element and you weren't staying with your Rogue at all. Rogues are the damage dealers and that's how Mely farmed you back to back. Rather then aiming the Mage you should learn to support the Rogue in your team and take out the opposite Rogue then the Mage lastly. You can't say Sorcerers are weak, they have a major role on providing Mana and Health and taking Combos using Shield. Learn to log in and use the Sorcerer in PvP instead of blocking games and ranting. Sorcerers always have a role in PvP and Nemesis, if Mages in Purge can do it and not brag about it, I'm sure you can find a way to use your Sorcerer instead of blocking and ranting. Thanks and goodluck

People that complain about Dummy Farming heres a video of even Zeus doing it himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxnLvSRzjo

Point about dummy farming is that a few already took advantage of it, it's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it. Goodluck to you learning how to use Sorcerer. Goodluck Purge and Goodluck Fiend as we all see that this War is still going on. Goodluck to both guilds.
    Last edited by SutroMs; 02-09-2017 at 01:54 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SutroMs For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SutroMs View Post
    If Feras was playing again he wouldn't bother with this war due to all the ego around but he'd be very proud of Purge and everything he's created with Terrrorshock and the current team that's keeping it alive and actually doing something for Purge in Pvp while he's busy with his situation in his life . Instead ranting and complaining on a daily basis about Purge let me tell you something you need to intake. Horror Guild has died out and Arry failed to keep Horror active in PvP if anything it's only Zephy at one point was the only one that motivated Horror to stay alive but look at it now. Horror has died out and Terror was right at the end of the day about Arry. When we all decided to split and leave Horror, Terrorshock was right about everything and he's proven it back to back and even now at 2017. that's the harsh truth that you'll just have to accept. After Arry failed to keep Horror active in PvP, Imbaack and Zeus's war began. Zeus started a war against Purge because of Imbaaack and they CtF'd numerous times and Imbaack ended up having more wins in CtF , adding to this, when they both did 1 on 1 in CtF Zeus lost. He lost nearly a lot of CtF matches and the War that he began now just seems like him not being seen anywhere now in PvP. (Maybe he's busy in real life ? ) Who knows where he disappeared to, but Purge won and is still standing strong as ever in PvP in Arcane Legends. If you returned recently Nemesis, you should start learning to use Sorcerer instead of ranting daily with your ego and start logging in for once and start clashing with your team members. You've lost 1 CTF match and was recorded and made a Wink video about it and yet your Ego still can't respond to that match that was recorded and actually fight back in Arcane Legends PvP. Secondly, you ranted so much about what Feras and Terrorshock created, Feras is busy and away and can't play on a daily basis but Adam, you ranted about Purge for nearly 7 months about what they created and got caught in TdM loosing , what's worse is that you got recorded blocking and ranting about how you own the game. Instead of ranting so much, you should prove yourself some more against Purge. Feras would be proud about the wins.

Instead of blocking games and start ranting about yourself, you should try to learn how to play Sorcerer at a era where Rogues are OP, from seeing this Link directed specifically towards you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM seeing how you played Sorcerer there you never bothered once to stay with your Rogue named HoboRogue and take Aimmed Shots and Combos. rather you ran around and healed and almost played as if you were trying to aim specifically Element and you weren't staying with your Rogue at all. Rogues are the damage dealers and that's how Mely farmed you back to back. Rather then aiming the Mage you should learn to support the Rogue in your team and take out the opposite Rogue then the Mage lastly. You can't say Sorcerers are weak, they have a major role on providing Mana and Health and taking Combos using Shield. Learn to log in and use the Sorcerer in PvP instead of blocking games and ranting. Sorcerers always have a role in PvP and Nemesis, if Mages in Purge can do it and not brag about it, I'm sure you can find a way to use your Sorcerer instead of blocking and ranting. Thanks and goodluck

People that complain about Dummy Farming heres a video of even Zeus doing it himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxnLvSRzjo

Point about dummy farming is that almost everyone took advantage of it, it's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it. Goodluck to you learning how to use Sorcerer. Goodluck Purge and Goodluck Fiend as we all see that this War is still going on. Goodluck to both guilds.
    Name:  IMG_2205.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  112.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

If Feras was playing again he wouldn't bother with this war due to all the ego around but he'd be very proud of Purge and everything he's created with Terrrorshock and the current team that's keeping it alive and actually doing something for Purge in Pvp while he's busy with his situation in his life . Instead ranting and complaining on a daily basis about Purge let me tell you something you need to intake. Horror Guild has died out and Arry failed to keep Horror active in PvP if anything it's only Zephy at one point was the only one that motivated Horror to stay alive but look at it now. Horror has died out and Terror was right at the end of the day about Arry. When we all decided to split and leave Horror, Terrorshock was right about everything and he's proven it back to back and even now at 2017. that's the harsh truth that you'll just have to accept. After Arry failed to keep Horror active in PvP, Imbaack and Zeus's war began. Zeus started a war against Purge because of Imbaaack and they CtF'd numerous times and Imbaack ended up having more wins in CtF , adding to this, when they both did 1 on 1 in CtF Zeus lost. He lost nearly a lot of CtF matches and the War that he began now just seems like him not being seen anywhere now in PvP. (Maybe he's busy in real life ? ) Who knows where he disappeared to, but Purge won and is still standing strong as ever in PvP in Arcane Legends. If you returned recently Nemesis, you should start learning to use Sorcerer instead of ranting daily with your ego and start logging in for once and start clashing with your team members. You've lost 1 CTF match and was recorded and made a Wink video about it and yet your Ego still can't respond to that match that was recorded and actually fight back in Arcane Legends PvP. Secondly, you ranted so much about what Feras and Terrorshock created, Feras is busy and away and can't play on a daily basis but Adam, you ranted about Purge for nearly 7 months about what they created and got caught in TdM loosing , what's worse is that you got recorded blocking and ranting about how you own the game. Instead of ranting so much, you should prove yourself some more against Purge. Feras would be proud about the wins.

Point about dummy farming is that almost everyone took advantage of it, it's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it. Goodluck to you learning how to use Sorcerer. Goodluck Purge and Goodluck Fiend as we all see that this War is still going on. Goodluck to both guilds.
    You admitted ur guild dummy farms. GG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    To the point about dummy farming few in Arcane Legends Community already took advantage of it that aren't in Purge, it's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it.
    It's something do-able.

Zeus has done it before -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxnLvSRzjo and he's not in Purge.

Rafaa has done it numerous times
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDucD5gX4ZI and he's not in Purge

Xaniff has done it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ERijBF1H9U and he's not in Purge

What you need to understand is that so many have done Dummy Farming before since during Season 3 and even Season 4 and Season 5 I can name a whole bunch of people that aren't in Purge but in the Arcane Legends Community that has done Dummy Farming

The main people in Purge atm doesn't really need to Dummy Farm.

Heres a complete video on when a few people actually started bragging and ranting about how Purge are Dummy Farmers and got caught in CTF and Clashed.
    You can easily test Purge in CTF.
    When Magnum called Purge Dummy Farmers this is what happened. ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktua3byFCow

When Throne called Purge Dummy Farmers this is what happened and he's even above in this thread and he's quiet once Girthz made the post. ->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBVLUKb4DA

I'll say it again Hustle, few already did it including Zeus, Rafaa, Xaniff took advantage of it and they aren't in Purge. It's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it.
    Last edited by SutroMs; 02-09-2017 at 01:53 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SutroMs For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

SutroMs (truth or Terror) 1 picture for us and get life or i help buy for us
    Name:  IMG_2222.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  77.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

To the point about dummy farming is that almost in the Arcane Legends Community took advantage of it, it's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it.
    It's something do-able.

Zeus has done it before -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxnLvSRzjo and he's not in Purge.

Xaniff has done it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ERijBF1H9U and he's not in Purge

What you need to understand is that so many have done Dummy Farming before since during Season 3 and even Season 4 and Season 5 I can name a whole bunch of people that aren't in Purge but in the Arcane Legends Community that has done Dummy Farming

Heres a complete video on when a few people actually started bragging and ranting about how Purge are Dummy Farmers and got caught in CTF and Clashed.

When Throne called Purge Dummy Farmers this is what happened and he's even above in this thread and he's quiet once Girthz made the post. ->

I'll say it again Hustle, almost everyone including Zeus, Rafaa, Xaniff took advantage of it and they aren't in Purge. It's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it.

I agree. Purge and a lot of other people have dummy farmed to boost their ego and negative kdr and get fake banners because how the game works.

it's not hard joining a dummy farming guild like Purge make one alt and farm thousands of kills in closed ctf rooms. No one is not accepting people dummy farm except for Purge who say all ss is photoshop. Atleast you are honest and admit many in your guild dummy farm.

This does not mean dummy farming is acceptable to the AL community or that everyone in AL dummy farm. Many people in AL suffer and never get legitimate banners for legitimate kills because of these dummy farmers.

Even if everyone in AL dummy farm doesn't make it a good thing. It is not normal to need to dummy farm thousands of kills and then feel proud for unearned banners for having cheated cause cheating is allowed by the system. This is poor excuse for dummy farming. Naming other people to deflect from what you and your guild does is also wrong. If someone else does something wrong does not make it right if you do it. Think about it but it good to find one purge member who is honest about what their guild do.
    Last edited by Hustle; 02-08-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*Puts another batch of popcorn on*

Damn Daniel 😆

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

To the point about dummy farming is that almost in the Arcane Legends Community took advantage of it, it's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it.
    It's something do-able.

I'll say it again Hustle, almost everyone including Zeus, Rafaa, Xaniff took advantage of it and they aren't in Purge. It's do-able due to how the game is made. You can't do nothing about it, really but move on and accept that people can do it.
    You know that people received a KDR reset because of dummy farming, anyone with a brain could tell that STS is against it but they do not banned people for that yet it does not mean that everyone in AL is dummy farming.
    I could name other dummy farmers in Purge though such as Boy/Olympus and even scammers who are currently officers in Purge, No guild is perfect there are dummy farmers almost in every guild but that does not mean EVERYONE is taking advantage of it.
    Anyways since that Arun ran off after posting this thread I'd like to ask you as his guildie and since you seem against Krit, What was the point of this thread? Purge does block ALOT i wonder why no one have ever made a thread about them.

And lastly about how you are mentioning Zeus and dummy farming, he had his reasons which is playing this game for the past 5 seasons? I don't remember how many seasons exactly have passed when he started farming but he ONLY farmed 2000 kills to get rid of the actual dummy farmers who took him off the LB, there is a HUGE difference of farming 2000 kills to get back to YOUR spot in LB which you deserved but was taken off because of dummy farmers and farming 20000 kills which Terror did even though he was not anywhere near LB or Boy who made another account and farmed 60000 kills to get the banner yet he calls himself legit. but yes overall dummy farming is not right and do NOT accuse the WHOLE community of doing it just because some are.
    Last edited by sellins; 02-09-2017 at 12:10 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sellins For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
    You know that people received a KDR reset because of dummy farming, anyone with a brain could tell that STS is against it but they do not banned people for that yet it does not mean that everyone in AL is dummy farming.
    I could name other dummy farmers in Purge though such as Boy/Olympus and even scammers who are currently officers in Purge, No guild is perfect there are dummy farmers almost in every guild but that does not mean EVERYONE is taking advantage of it.
    Anyways since that Arun ran off after posting this thread I'd like to ask you as his guildie and since you seem against Krit, What was the point of this thread? Purge does block ALOT i wonder why no one have ever made a thread about them
    Well said.
    Claiming it's ok for guilds like Purge to dummy farm cause EVERYONE in AL dummy farms is insult to 90% of players who play the game without cheatin. I am and I know many many people who would rather have an honest negative kdr than dummy farm. I agree many people in many guild dummy farm but you cannot say it is normal or that STS is ok with dummy farmers. STS removed PvP leaderboard because of dummy farmers which is another way dummy farmer hurt the AL community.
    The point of this thread so far is calling out one person for blocking Purge and defending Purge dummy farming at the same time. Laughable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Anyways since that Arun ran off after posting this thread I'd like to ask you as his guildie and since you seem against Krit, What was the point of this thread? Purge does block ALOT i wonder why no one have ever made a thread about them.

And lastly about how you are mentioning Zeus and dummy farming, he had his reasons which is playing this game for the past 5 seasons? I don't remember how many seasons exactly have passed when he started farming but he ONLY farmed 2000 kills to get rid of the actual dummy farmers who took him off the LB, there is a HUGE difference of farming 2000 kills to get back to YOUR spot in LB which you deserved but was taken off because of dummy farmers and farming 20000 kills which Terror did even though he was not anywhere near LB or Boy who made another account and farmed 60000 kills to get the banner yet he calls himself legit. but yes overall dummy farming is not right and do NOT accuse the WHOLE community of doing it just because some are.
    Excuse me? did I write something where I wrote every single person in AL is doing it?

We all know why Zeus dummy farmed and it was to remain on LB due to other Dummy Farmers beating him. Fact is, he dummied farmed. A few players dummy farmed and thats the harsh truth people have to accept and move on. & I wrote a few already have done it not every single person in AL. Please show me where I wrote every single person is doing it.

People that got caught for it, got their Kdr's got resetted by SpaceTime Studios. There isn't anywhere in what I posted saying every single person in AL is doing it. Show me where I wrote that infact.
    It's laughable indeed.
    Terrorshock did dummy farm to keep up in LB which he was barely in and Zeus did the same around that time. Fact is, they dummy farmed.
    That's the fact and few people have done it. The repercussion is that theres no LB for it anymore. So why cry about it when you see someone doing it? Why are you both complaining about Dummy Farming , aren't they beating you both in CTF atm regardless of them Dummy Farming? Aren't Purge beating everyone in CTF ?
    Purge is winning regardless in CTF, Theres plenty of videos that be posted right here to prove that Purge doens't need Dummy farming. It's been showed multiple times.

Fiends/Magnum talked about Purge , This happend -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBVLUKb4DA

Magnum cried about purge , This happened -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktua3byFCow

Nemesis blocked and clashed Purge , This happend -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rszj06XmZyQ

There's even a duel videos that can be put up if you'd like Sellins.

It just seems like you guys aren't convinced that Purge doesn't need Dummy Farming to be great in PvP.
    Maybe there should be some way to prove it. Maybe Sellins and Hustle along with Nemesis and Throne make a CTF Match against Purge?

Let's conclude this in a CTF Match like how we all did when dramas appeared just like the old days how we all handled Clashses in SoK.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well said.
    Claiming it's ok for guilds like Purge to dummy farm cause EVERYONE in AL dummy farms is insult to 90% of players who play the game without cheatin. I am and I know many many people who would rather have an honest negative kdr than dummy farm. I agree many people in many guild dummy farm but you cannot say it is normal or that STS is ok with dummy farmers. STS removed PvP leaderboard because of dummy farmers which is another way dummy farmer hurt the AL community.
    The point of this thread so far is calling out one person for blocking Purge and defending Purge dummy farming at the same time. Laughable.
    Let me fix and rephrase what I said again,

A few people already took advantage of dummy farming , a few You need to move on instead of crying and ranting about Purge Hustle.

The point here is, that people should stop crying about Purge. They are wrecking everything in CTF even without Dummy Farming. It's just a harsh truth these people need to understand.

They are wrecking every team in CTF and responding with Dummy Farming Tutorial Videos since people want to call them Dummy Farmers.
    Its just showing that they don't need to dummy farm to be great in actual PVP matters. In a full out CTF Clash Purge just wins and has done it numerous times over and over again at the end of the day.

If you can't stand seeing someone dummy farm, move on.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SutroMs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Since the time I remember I was in SoK I remember seeing a few enemies and a few players getting ready to dummy farm when these Pvp Rooms were released. Now, I'm not saying every single person or every single person in AL is doing it let me rephrase it and fix it. I know about Zeus dummy farming and he did it exactly to beat Dummy Farmers in LB we all heard about it. Ceo did it aswell. Terrorshock did it aswell and Rafa and even Xaniff to be on LB but after that LB got removed Point is here, they did it at one point, they dummy farmed at one point accept it or not. Let me fix and re phrase what I said, a few have already done dummy farming. So no point of crying about it or bringing old stuff about Dummy Farming, it's old news. & from what I seen in CTF Clashes that weren't blocked or randoms were in, Purge has been winning those clashes. It's been proved multiple times and can be proved again and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

When your guild is the best

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Let me fix and rephrase what I said again,

A few people already took advantage of dummy farming , a few You need to move on instead of crying and ranting about Purge Hustle.

The point here is, that people should stop crying about Purge. They are wrecking everything in CTF even without Dummy Farming. It's just a harsh truth these people need to understand.

They are wrecking every team in CTF and responding with Dummy Farming Tutorial Videos since people want to call them Dummy Farmers.
    Its just showing that they don't need to dummy farm to be great in actual PVP matters. In a full out CTF Clash Purge just wins and has done it numerous times over and over again at the end of the day.

If you can't stand seeing someone dummy farm, move on.
    SutroMs (Truth or Terrorshock)

Name:  IMG_2224.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  68.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldevil View Post
    SutroMs (Truth or Terrorshock)

Name:  IMG_2224.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  68.6 KB
    Can you stop with these pathetic attempts of being funny? No body cares.
    - (un) Retired -