Thread: Clash of the Couples: 2v2 FFA PvP Tournament (lv. 100)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    You could have gone ahead and used this in the next match, of course it's something to report. Even so, there are many who are accusing you of exploiting the bug. And while I believe in assessing all the facts of the situation and stating what I think is the most fair solution, there are many players whom I consider to be faithful and trustworthy who believe that the exploitation was utilized in the tournament match. And believe me, I know I need to be careful on making my decisions on what some people believe (which ultimately I don't), because I realize that everyone wants to win a PvP tournament shield.

Regardless, I expect these things to be reported immediately. It's a part of playing in these tournaments.
    I just think redoing all our matches is a bit excessive, Dissolver did it a couple times in a practice match yesterday, and everyone in that match noticed right away, and now this is an issue. But dont you think it's odd that at the time of our matches, nothing was reported? I'm all for you or someone else watching our next match, but redoing our previous matches on the context that we may have cheated, without any reports popping up (at that time) or evidence from any of those matches or opponents even existing about us cheating isn't excessive at all to you or unreasonable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    I just think redoing all our matches is a bit excessive, Dissolver did it a couple times in a practice match yesterday, and everyone in that match noticed right away, and now this is an issue. But dont you think it's odd that at the time of our matches, nothing was reported? I'm all for you or someone else watching our next match, but redoing our previous matches on the context that we may have cheated, without any reports popping up (at that time) or evidence from any of those matches or opponents even existing about us cheating isn't excessive at all to you or unreasonable?
    Just gonna put in my two cents on this whole issue. I'd like to point out I'm pretty impartial to all of this because I've pretty much checked out on PL.

Not to discredit you or what you are claiming, but why would you even use the exploit in a practice match to begin with? If you know you can't use it in the real tournament, there is absolutely no reason for you to try it at all beforehand.

Now you've given Will no choice but to question the results of every round you participated in. It's not his fault, it's yours for putting doubt in his mind in the first place. There's no way to prove you did it, but there's also no way to prove you didn't do it. I hope you can understand that perspective because I honesty don't think replaying the matches are a big deal, especially if you already beat them once fairly.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

You can comfirm this with huskybird and oneshot me and arvoh have practiced with them many times and never once did i take off my gear yes i said it wasn't illegal this is my first tourney and i didn't know i never did it in any tourney games, me and arvoh played multiple games with husky and rose and it wasn't until like 5 games in until i started taking off gear for faster heal again comfirm this with husky i do feel like he will be honest, this is when i thought of it and thought it could be useful i am sorry for my actions in a practice and like ffamage if my gear was tooken off crash and wanted would have noticed halo go off this is logic, ghost stated that if u see a team cheating u have a choice to leave and get a ref which i did not cheat that's why there was no need for a ref, ask husky before tourney game 1 me and arvoh praticed with husky and oneshot i never thought about taking off gear until after round 2 vs rose and husky in pratice halfway through i read the rules multiple time and lying to get but in to tourney is unsportmenship, but if to replay games is needed i have no problem with that i just feel like i wasted so much time setting up games now i have to redo it for being accused of false accusations.
    Last edited by Cqrd; 08-08-2017 at 10:36 PM.