Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Scaling of old elite maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian:2199391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Even less if Rouges of Rengal is all about rogues and not warriors/mages.
    *facedesk*
    If you think that this will be true,than it might be.
    Stop,acting like a pesimistic,the devs have announced that they were working on an expansion since halloween.
    They had about 8 months to think about it (and i think they restarted everything for some reason).
    They also had a test server.If there will be bugs in the first phase of the expansion(the rebuilding one), i doubt about it.
    They even said they will make something about the mob density,so i'm 95% sure that every class will be useful.

No h8 plz.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk
    Im really hoping so too. For example, majority are optimally done with majority rogue parties. I use the timed lbs as a reference for optimal runs. The last time I recall wars were really wanted was Elite Skull Cove when it was first introduced at 26 cap. The mob density was huge near Bloodhammer. Thats just one example of how reviving an old level would help other classes especially since, based on test server testing and feedback and of course their valid reason of latency concerns behind it, mob density being low for new levels makes me wonder.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Im really hoping so too. For example, majority are optimally done with majority rogue parties. I use the timed lbs as a reference for optimal runs. The last time I recall wars were really wanted was Elite Skull Cove when it was first introduced at 26 cap. The mob density was huge near Bloodhammer. Thats just one example of how reviving an old level would help other classes especially since, based on test server testing and feedback and of course their valid reason of latency concerns behind it, mob density being low for new levels makes me wonder.
    Another solution to this might be to improve the warrior damage aswell.
    We need more bosses with huge mob density.I saw in the test server that Korgar spawns mobs,and he also has reflection shield which is great.
    To make warriors more useful in the arena,i suggest that the guy who you talk to start the run should be the 5th and final boss.He would be like: "WHAT?!?HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!MY MINIONS!!LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT A TRUE FIGHT MEANS!" and he would transform into some-what demon who deals heavy damage and spawns mobs.This IMO would be very good for warriors.
    I also saw a great suggestion,for some kind of "endless challenge", something like a Ren'gol arena,but with mobs,that come in waves.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk