Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2017-03-16 Content Update (225341)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Even tho the bvh and ebt were only limited and sold in auc, at that time, making gold was very very hard. Only the top players at that time could afford it like Judgement & Siri. We want level 41 axes not 26, no use for such low level item but just to "look" good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wontwang For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wontwang View Post
    Even tho the bvh and ebt were only limited and sold in auc, at that time, making gold was very very hard. Only the top players at that time could afford it like Judgement & Siri. We want level 41 axes not 26, no use for such low level item but just to "look" good.
    Right
    They should introduce new relic kriegberg axes for 500 platinum level 41 in a future update
    The current ones should not be added as loot

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    Right
    They should introduce new relic kriegberg axes for 500 platinum level 41 in a future update
    The current ones should not be added as loot

Yeah thats a good idea, I understand about the whole old players achievement and keeping it til now. But if they make it 500 plat, I just hope they won't make it lootable just like what happen to the glacials! Or if it does become lootable, at least make it rare to drop....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Yes.. they should bring back those krieg helix and solstice fire gems.

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day .still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But ghost spawns in bar drops those at least green weapons and gems. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard in the bar. Please rectify it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Yes..at least they could bring back those krieg helix and solstice fire gems level 41 for platinum in future event.

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day. still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But ghost spawns in bar drops those at least green weapons and gems. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard in the bar. Please rectify it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Yes..at least they could bring back those krieg helix and solstice fire gems level 41 for platinum in future event.

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day. still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But white ghost spawns in bar drops better loot compared to Patty boss. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare loot? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard compared to vanities in the bar. Please rectify it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post

Why drop rate of Patty boss isnot good? I killed Patty boss around 50 times in a day. still didn't get any good drops. Not even any weapons or gems. But white ghost spawns in bar drops better loot compared to Patty boss. So, Patty boss isn't rare and drops nothing rare loot? Weapons 41 and gems 41 drop so hard compared to vanities in the bar. Please rectify it.

You posted the same thing three times..
    Weapons and gems in Sin Patty's are not too hard to find
    I found all the weapons in a couple of hours
    This event is good as it is

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    You posted the same thing three times..
    Weapons and gems in Sin Patty's are not too hard to find
    I found all the weapons in a couple of hours
    This event is good as it is

Only u got doesn't mean every one got it in couple of hours. Ask players around you. You will come to know. 95% loot from bar is always vanities compared to weapons and gems. And Patty boss is rare as they mentioned but he isn't rare and drops always vanities. That's the issue!!!