Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The 3/3 ffa end game tournie (unofficial)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

As I originally posted here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...sbones-shields

Originally, these skull and crossbones shields were created for prize support for pvp. The intent was to set up a ladder for 5v5 CTF and do rolling tournaments every month with points adding to a team's standing on the ladder. The top ladder placers would get the winning shields with any team knocked off getting the previous winner shields.

That's why the shields have the text on them that they do. Looks like this is on hold for a bit till we can get some bugs sorted, but it would be cool to pull such a ladder off. In the meantime, I'm using these shields for for other things, like the 1v1 stuffs. That's the backstory behind them. We can probably color them for a few more variations (green ones, red ones, hmm maybe even a nice bright pink one lol!) for future fun.
    For this 3v3 Tournament I'd like it to be the kick off to the 3v3 CTF Ladder. I'd like run two tournaments back to back (each with their own antenna and platinum prizes) and then have the standing in the ladder determine who gets shields. Then we run more tournaments, with their points contributing to the ladder and point placement.

Also, keep in mind that Humania and the level cap are still a ways out (after DL). So, we won't have a new level cap interrupting the ladder for a bit.

Whatcha think?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: