Thread: Deflation Plaguing AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I don't believe it is deflation as such. Yes item prices are going down but it is due to the growing player base. More players are gaining money. This is due to the recent events. They were rewarded with things such as para gems which rich people desire to put on their gear. So then every toon that got to platinum tier received this gem and were able to gain more or less one million gold. STS are making it easy to earn money for new players. It is a pretty good thing to be honest with you. The economy is balancing out.

And yes there has been an influx in new armor, which has identical stats to the previous armor. Which, by the by, I think that is POINTLESS and quite lazy to be frank. Please STS if you are reading this, I hope you can put in more variation in gear. I love the fact that the icescale armor has been introduced but DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT make a similar version when new event comes out.

If you are running out of ideas about new items to implement in to the game, ASK YOUR PLAYERS.

AND IMO you rich guys with over 20m bank should not really complain.
    Last edited by EQT; 12-23-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    I don't believe it is deflation as such. Yes item prices are going down but it is due to the growing player base. More players are gaining money. This is due to the recent events. They were rewarded with things such as para gems which rich people desire to put on their gear. So then every toon that got to platinum tier received this gem and were able to gain more or less one million gold. STS are making it easy to earn money for new players. It is a pretty good thing to be honest with you. The economy is balancing out.

And yes there has been an influx in new armor, which has identical stats to the previous armor. Which, by the by, I think that is POINTLESS and quite lazy to be frank. Please STS if you are reading this, I hope you can put in more variation in gear. I love the fact that the icescale armor has been introduced but DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT make a similar version when new event comes out.

If you are running out of ideas about new items to implement in to the game, ASK YOUR PLAYERS.

A growing player base???? are we talking about the same game here????

Ask any GM of any of the top 10 guilds if activity is the same, more, or less than a few months ago, i guarantee the results would be a unanimous result, less activity.

Translation: less activity = less players
    Last edited by aarrgggggg; 12-23-2014 at 07:10 PM.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Player population increasing ??? show me 50 lvl 1-3 players that arent alts or dummy farmers
    Easy to make money??? teach me how to get an 10m in 1 month. farm locks?

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Player population increasing ??? show me 50 lvl 1-3 players that arent alts or dummy farmers
    Easy to make money??? teach me how to get an 10m in 1 month. farm locks?
    Lol made 2m in 3 days of merching, loving this market atm. And as growing player base I meant more spread of wealth from alts, twinks and also new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Lol made 2m in 3 days of merching, loving this market atm. And as growing player base I meant more spread of wealth from alts, twinks and also new players.
    Congratulations, you will need that 2m to buy ankhs for the next week or so of end game content.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aarrgggggg For This Useful Post: