Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How would you feel about a new character?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raww View Post
    First, calm down dude you don't have to cry. Cinder is not a one hit combo due to the fact she had only one ignition skill, which leads to her bonus dmg. If I was see on fire by Cinder, I would know not to continue to approach her, thus giving me leeway to regroup my strategy. I agree with you about magmatus. But scorch and seraphina are assassins, meaning they kill quick, also validates their one combo kill setups. Same for Grimnir and Mack, being fighters. They're almost as dangerous as assassins, but with more armor and less dmg. P.S. you were rude to me first in game, so why should I show you any respect?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Haha. All this talk and you give no solution for vio? So your point still stands: that vio has to tower hug and not fight assasins, magmatus and cinder. Why is this?
    Because vio is too weak. And you can't admit it. You know how vio is weak, and all pros know this. Why don't you just say she's countered by a lot of champs and doesn't need another nerf?

Because you're angry at me and stubborn.

I dont even want to waste my energy on someone as stubborn and irrational as you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
    Haha. All this talk and you give no solution for vio? So your point still stands: that vio has to tower hug and not fight assasins, magmatus and cinder. Why is this?
    Because vio is too weak. And you can't admit it. You know how vio is weak, and all pros know this. Why don't you just say she's countered by a lot of champs and doesn't need another nerf?

Because you're angry at me and stubborn.

I dont even want to waste my energy on someone as stubborn and irrational as you are.
    Lol I'm being stubborn because I agreed with you on magmatus? I didn't plan to respond with your second vio opinion bc I already responded to your first argument about her. Yea I'm being irrational bc I support StS violet nerf decision. 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yea. You can't even find a good reason to attack my argument. That's empty talk, showing how foolish you are. Just keep quiet for your sake.
    Last edited by eddyshe; 11-07-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
    Yea. You can't even find a good reason to attack my argument. That's empty talk, showing how foolish you are. Just keep quiet for your sake.
    Jesus Christ dude all I came to talk about was my support for StS' update, and you come here salty over me calling you a poster boy (which was a joke btw, bc I put "lol" after it). I would love to keep entertaining your comments, unfortunately that would not be appropriate for this thread.

Back to my Opinion: The violet nerf is necessary and I support it, as it provides leeway for enemies. Violet is a mage, a range character best played alongside an ally, rather than having an assassins capability to be a one combo killer. Like I stated, this nerf isn't big, so it shouldn't effect players effectiveness of using her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yea. It's not a good joke at all.
    Anyways, thanks for the neutral tone. I might not agree with you. But our reasons both have some good truth in it. We'll see what happens