Thread: Guides, Indexes, Helpsheets & all other wonderful stuff in one place...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Anyone have a link to the thread that had the new XP requirements for each level since the 1.7 update? Can't seem to find it anywhere. ta.

Annah’s favorite band is Kasabian

Last edited by Redbridge; 04-17-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    Anyone have a link to the thread that had the new XP requirements for each level since the 1.7 update? Can't seem to find it anywhere. ta
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Curve-Changes
    (table and graph )

You're more than welcome to add all the links in my profile to your collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    You're more than welcome to add all the links in my profile to your collection!
    Many Thanks Physiologic - this and the others added.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Congrats for the sticky! It's about time someone compiled all these links in one place. The search function can be such a pain.
    Thanks Steph - That's exactly why I did it. I was thinking there must be an easier way to find all this useful stuff. Still very much honing my skills, so I refer to much of it regularly. Just gotta to try to keep it updated now.

As always, folks, if there are any useful guides, helpsheets, etc I've not included then please add a link.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand