Thread: Glyphic blade steel frustration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to buy everything at the store since nothings dropping for me. Of course, accumulating gold isn't easy either! I didn't know you was struggling too Lady Hadassa. You feel better when you know you're not the only one. It's also because it's not just a couple to find, everybody needs like 20 or more steels! I saw Hunzzz listing one Glyphic steel for $270k? Man I wanted it but I was short on gold & some lucky buyer snatched it up. :-/. The prices went back up tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    I'm thinking I'm gonna have to buy everything at the store since nothings dropping for me. Of course, accumulating gold isn't easy either! I didn't know you was struggling too Lady Hadassa. You feel better when you know you're not the only one. It's also because it's not just a couple to find, everybody needs like 20 or more steels! I saw Hunzzz listing one Glyphic steel for $270k? Man I wanted it but I was short on gold & some lucky buyer snatched it up. :-/. The prices went back up tho.
    Lol yep all i have is from farming still farming blades after 3 wks i got one today crazy! Lol lol and i am a farmer its the roll of the dice all in all think how long it can take to farm a full glyph set alone ! I have managed to lvl account number two to 61 still... BLADE short :0
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa