Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz View Post
Nice guild don't want to put you down or anything but, and this is a big but "." I don't believe it is a wheel system for locked crates.... Have you notice when u looted your first mythic or arcane from a locked crate that the achievement red letter day/orange with envy showed up as the first item was shown? When I looted arcane it showed that I had gotten the achievement in the background before I saw that I had looted hj..... So that got me thinking.... I believe it's a system sts has... I'll try to explain as best as I can now I think this works

Ok here goes :0

The system is set out like this:

Locked crate loot:
5. 2000 gold, 2000 gold, 2000 gold
4. Devour bow of potency, 2000 gold, 2000 gold
3. 5000 gold, 5 platinum, hammerjaws egg
2. 100 platinum, 2000 gold, 2000 gold
1. 2000 gold, 2000 gold, 2000 gold

Ok so lets say that someone opens a crate.... They will receive what's at the number 1 position on the system. That means that what is at the number 1 position is now eliminated.... Do u see where I'm going with this?
Lets say another person opens a crate they will receive 100 platinum, 2000 gold, 2000 gold
Then another lucky person opens a crate they will be the one that loot the arcane pet

Obviously sts has a much larger system than this for the loot given from different chests.... Mine was just for demonstrating

I hope I explained clearly how I think this works correct me if in wrong lol I hope I'm not.... It's just what I observed and I'm forming a judgement from that on how the system works..

P.s. devs if u are reading this I am not spy 0.0 please don't ban me eikkk
Interesting. So you you mean there's one long list of items in the 'system' and whenever someone opens a crate, top 3 items get deducted from that list. Who maintains that list anyway? The item generation, how many Arcane items to put or how many ceommon/rare items to put on the list, how is that managed?