Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
People won't download unless there is a link lol.

Not gonna lie, I really like the idea of support a creator fortnite has and they are constantly surprising and entertaining both youtbers and views. I think they are making a small investment for the longevity of the game. Sts should do the same.

I remember being inspired so much by sts history with black starter and all of things they went through to get to this point. I think it's great to be a safe place but sts needs innovation and find a new development gap and fill it like back in the day pocket legends time. Maybe u already are with Farming legends. I don't know if this will make sense but hope sts gets it.

Nowadays advertising is pretty important if u ask me. I normally don't browse through App Store anymore and mostly come across games and stuff through ads on YouTube now. And I do check those out if they look interesting
Totaly 100% agree with on this one. Right on point.

Yes, sts need to do a bit of advertisement to re-promote the game for its longevity sake. Well, they dont have to use direct youtube ad but they can use the service from a known gaming youtuber to help promote the game either by mentioning it on one of his videos or simply make a content of the game which i think its more cheaper than to use youtube ad service.

Another thing, sts could use facebook ad service as well which is quite cheap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk