Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
Lol, I'm sure if you ask jakooler to 1v1 me he'll decline. I didn't have right pets for 1v1 which gave him a 7 kill lead. Let's make it two sets of 1v1 (which it was). 0-7 and 11-9.

P.S I'm including the "1v1's" where jakooler decided he'd leave room when his hp was low rofl.

I'll reiterate it, ask jakooler to 1v1 me and I'm sure he'll decline.

Megative you're not a part of the mmph team so please do not try to trash talk us. Also, I think we can all agree (including mmph) that you're the worst geared rogue lol. MVP screws you with far less quality gear. I would 20-0 if ever you had the balls to duel me lel.

Mastermind pH is a dead guild as far as I'm concerned. You guys gave up.

(I'm sure you'll bring up the CTF rooms you won.)
You guys won a total of 3 CTF rooms and I'd say a maximum of 20 tdm rooms versus me and my team in my entire duration of 43.

Me and my team won 26 rooms in 2 hours versus your best. (We didn't even use our best lel).
We also got 94 kills in 15 minutes battleground (still not our best lel). Took you about 2.5 hours to get 250 kills. 2.5h= 150 mins. 150/15=10 94*10=940.
Simple maths but I know mmph aren't very intelligent.

Rest in peace mastermind pH. 2k17
Name:  Screenshot_8.png
Views: 360
Size:  1.33 MB

Name:  Screenshot_9.png
Views: 351
Size:  1.34 MB

Aw, they let me play. Good night, I'll be dreaming of you having a score in that 20-0 and btw, you got pro math skills