Thread: Life Problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Okay, I take back about you being selfish blah blah blah, but you have to understand why I said that. If you suppress your friends and don't let them hang around with other guys, you're not a true and caring friend. A good friend wants his best friend to be happy, no matter what. Ask your friend. Maybe he doesn't like you being around him "too much"? Thanks to very smart people, we can transfer awkward conversations to bleep bleep text text smiley . Good luck!

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Okay, I take back about you being selfish blah blah blah, but you have to understand why I said that. If you suppress your friends and don't let them hang around with other guys, you're not a true and caring friend. A good friend wants his best friend to be happy, no matter what. Ask your friend. Maybe he doesn't like you being around him "too much"? Thanks to very smart people, we can transfer awkward conversations to bleep bleep text text smiley . Good luck!
    THANKS! Yeah, but I didnt suppress my friend, I didnt say anything, he just like kinda never hangs out with me in school.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suchislife View Post
    THANKS! Yeah, but I didnt suppress my friend, I didnt say anything, he just like kinda never hangs out with me in school.
    Maybe it's just time to move on? Some friends stay with us through life...through the good stuff and more importantly through the bad. Other friends drift in and out of your life. To be a good friend you have to accept this and give them space. If they truly are your best friend they will come back to you. If not? Believe me you will find better friends. Don't take it to heart. Be happy

Trulyhappy Officer of TCG
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suchislife View Post
    Suchislife -

First year of high school this year for myself, and my friends changed by getting caught up with drinking and popularity. I reached out to other people, my soccer team for instance. I've always been good friends with them, played years of soccer with them, and I never took the time to realize that I would always have a good time with them. Now I'm even closer with them... If you feel like making friends can be a little tough, try joining a club/team/sport. You'd be surprised with how many people you can connect with.