Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buying A Mythic Weapon? Look here to decide!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback related to this. I'm going to jump in related to the Warrior Mythic weapon in case there is a misunderstanding on how it works.

Each enemy hit applies a stack of an armor buff. Each stack adds 25 Armor, up to 250 at 10 stacks. Each enemy hit means a single strike may hit up to 3, and grant up to 3 stacks all at once. When you reach 10 you tip over and the armor explodes dealing AoE damage to all around and taunting them all to the tank, and the cycle begins again.

The cycle of this proc rate can be very quick, and the AoE damage output does add up, as does the implicit taunting of surrounding mobs.

Is this in line with what you are experiencing playing with this weapon? From a design perspective this is certainly a tanking weapon, and not intended to be used for massive damage. If there are suggestions on changes you'd like to see after playing with it and this knowledge, we're always open to constructive feedback.

Thanks guys!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Hey guys, we appreciate the feedback related to this. I'm going to jump in related to the Warrior Mythic weapon in case there is a misunderstanding on how it works.

Each enemy hit applies a stack of an armor buff. Each stack adds 25 Armor, up to 250 at 10 stacks. Each enemy hit means a single strike may hit up to 3, and grant up to 3 stacks all at once. When you reach 10 you tip over and the armor explodes dealing AoE damage to all around and taunting them all to the tank, and the cycle begins again.

The cycle of this proc rate can be very quick, and the AoE damage output does add up, as does the implicit taunting of surrounding mobs.

Is this in line with what you are experiencing playing with this weapon? From a design perspective this is certainly a tanking weapon, and not intended to be used for massive damage. If there are suggestions on changes you'd like to see after playing with it and this knowledge, we're always open to constructive feedback.

Thanks guys!
    Maybe you could add stun or taunt lock when the shield explodes, I dont normally play tank but if they could aggro more in party runs while mages and rogues dish out dmg, they would be extremely more useful. just my 22 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks guys!
    Cara,

Thanks for the reply on this. Us warriors are freaking out because, prior to the 46 mythics, we were already having a hard time surviving. Rogues would easily break our jug, which never used to happen in season 7. Now it will be even more difficult to survive because the other 2 classes received much better weapons, while warriors have fallen further behind.

I believe the complaints that you've been hearing are with regards to tanking, and not damage output. We understand that a sword and shield is a tanking weapon but it's inferior at tanking so it doesn't make any sense.

It's agreed I think that the Aegis of Grit is the best tanking weapon so let's compare that to my perfect blood 41bulwark. My 46 Grit has a superb and 2 excellent fury gems (+6 +6 & +7.

The Elondrian bulwark has only 36 less HP and only 17 less Armor (keep in mind one of my jewels now is +7 and not +6 so it's going to be a little less). I spent so far 5m to jewel it up and you tell me if 5m is worth 36 hp and 17 armor? Meanwhile, I ask you to consider how much harder the other classes will be hitting me. It's certainly way more than 36 hp and 17 armor worth.

Edit: also keep in mind the elondrian weapon HEALS you and your team when it procs. Armor doesn't help your team if they're almost dead. That spirit proc has saved many many lives.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pompous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thanks guys!
    Can we get that stack buff taking damage instead of us hitting them , since we are tank taking massive amount of damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks guys!
    You see,the problem with the tanking weapon is that it is a tanking weapon.And nobody needs tanks.Now,to finish a dungeon quick,you need rogues,because rogues have medium armor,high damage, dps and crit.That makes them mini-tanks.That is why rogues outnumber other classes 2-1.
    Another problem with this weapon is its stats.It is level 46,but it has its stats a liiiittle better than a 41 bulwark.

So please consider buffing this weapon ASAP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Thanks guys!
    I believe this is the answer for better taunt for warrior.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Thanks guys!
    Im pity on glintstone aegis of thoughness. Maybe u can add more health or armor to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Thanks guys!
    The stats on this are very low. They do not seem like a 46 mythic. They feel like 41 mythics and are comparable to 41 bulwarks. It does not really help with the survival in PVP. As rogues and mages are hitting harder, this does little to nothing in regards to the "tanking" warrior to help the situation. Jugg needs to be scaled as well.

The stack is very hard to keep up in pvp or achieve. Everyone is running around and sword and shields have a small attack range. Warriors hardly ever hit 3 at a time due to this and rogues tend to dodge the autoattack.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    The stats on this are very low. They do not seem like a 46 mythic. They feel like 41 mythics and are comparable to 41 bulwarks. It does not really help with the survival in PVP. As rogues and mages are hitting harder, this does little to nothing in regards to the "tanking" warrior to help the situation. Jugg needs to be scaled as well.

The stack is very hard to keep up in pvp or achieve. Everyone is running around and sword and shields have a small attack range. Warriors hardly ever hit 3 at a time due to this and rogues tend to dodge the autoattack.
    i agree for sure need buff the stats and the only way to work that proc is to work lk mages elond gun to stack the armor even if u dont hit by just spamming auto attacks!