Im still using 20 potions when grouped in Lost Expedition. The reason I am consuming so many is I am getting very good at trying to keep agro on me at all times. The reason Im using so much health is because the bosses are actually attacking me. You want to talk about nerfing? There really is no reason a warrior should be involved in boss fights because of the damage the bosses do. Its best to keep them rooted by archer or enchanter the whole time. Essentially, Warrior is useless most of the time. Game needs some serious balancing because groups can easily destroy any dungeon without a tank. Most MMORPG's require a class to soak the damage, or the dungeon crawl wouldn't be effecient enough to go for or give them a reason to wait for a tank. Is there any reason a group would actually wait for a tank? or find a game with a tank? I don't think so. Im sick of everyone comparing classes due to their Solo ability. If the game was balanced, there wouldn't be a good reason to solo anywhere. It should be less effective then grouping. It isn't....