Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
Tips for planar dailies just do tomb2 or t2 for short it's much easier and faster than 1 & 3 since the quest doesn't force players to do all 3 bosses each t2 is your best option just have ankhs ready and you're pots, and run with pro pt's or ur friends doing pugs is risky some of them won't use ankh's at all so better pt with someone u know. If ur in good pt mostly you'll just die once or twice three the highest, and the ideal group set up would be 3 rogues & 1 mage faster or 1war 3 rogues for the war part choose the only the good wars pro or whatever u fancy calling them or the 3rd option 4 rogues fastest boss hp 0 in no time, based on my experience there's two types or wars fully best geared war nab and full gear best or not so best pro war, and last part never do this pt set up 3 mages 1 rogues trust me the mages will
die frequently just never never lol... 4 wars good luck if u want this challenge haha..
I agree, t2 is the best and fastest one out of the 3. When I was farming my essences to complete the materials needed, I just walked into the tombs and went to the portal of the second map, usually there's a lot of people there so you can get a pt pretty easily, even pugs are good. But during an events no one is there, its a ghost town.