Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
Because people at endgame are the best players. They have spent the time to level up, get the most expensive gear, etc. Having the focus taken away from the most elite players would be lame. Lower level PvPers simply don't have as much skill. Having half your damage come from autos and using 5 skills doesn't seem like a competition of skill to me, just a competition of ping and how fast you can spam.
I had to read your comment about five times before I processed it correctly, and in those five times I couldn't find anything relevant to my standing.

However, I'll reply:
1. There is no focus being "taken away" from higher level players.
2. Lower level players (twinks) would most definetly beat majority of the "elite" players I've encountered at endgame if they decided to do endgame. (You may play me as proof?)
3. You say 5 skills, yet the only level I can think of with 5 skills would be 15 and below? What about the levels that use 8-12 skills? That's the same amount of skills that endgame players use.

Truthfully, your argument was poorly made. At every level, majority of the damage is done by Auto Attacks. At every level, ping is an important factor. At every level, you spam skills in hopes they work the way you intend them to.

If anything, endgame can be called the easiest level because the needed brain power there is miniscule. No one can miss, there's more dodge, more damage, and more crit, meaning whatever you do hardly matters, so long as it does damage and isn't dodged.